pipe

BLACK W F

Alan .

If you think your smoking all the way down to the Dome with me sat beside you in that van then think again boyo'

you'l have me choked to death .

Think about the respiratory problems you'l give them youngsters as well on the way back up the road ????

DH

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to roll Pipe tobacco with a thread of Izal tissue paper (Ole cheap toilet paper, and sometimes crushed dry tea leaves) in the centre and make as a roll up. Or mix with Old Holborn (Samson etc. if cheap enough) and I smoked for the most of my life. From 4 year old when fighting over the 'Dog Ends' the 18 years olds used to throw down before us little ones. Packed up altogether 6 years back this April ... I feel like a fag every day for a while, but soon fades away.

Couldn’t watch the birds out flying as I used to sit and have a fag watching them fly around...  :-/ :o. Gagged rotten!

Now can for first proper season.

Have tried pipes, used to take it back into the lunges like. But to let it just curl around your throat is certainly cancerous helping  :-/

No I'd for get the idea. Yes I have put on a lot of weight ... am in the throes of losing weight now.

A fag today, a puff on the pipe and 100% certainty you / I will be back to old ways in no time at all. I was literally a chain smoker. Would be again within a week, and certainly hooked after 3 days.

Just think of the times you wake up i a cold sweat because you have smoked a fag, mad as hell as you now have to go through that hell to pack up again!!!!!  :o :o :o

What a relief when you realise you were only dreaming! Alright I'm a dreamer lol .... Better than a smoker I'm sure! :P ;D ;D

well playing the tunes getting stuck into the bacardi  and puffing on my pipe the wife saysshe is going to throw that stinking thing oot i said the only thing getting thrown oot will be her   it smokes a treat that ST  BRUNO GREAT STUFF   the musics great and plenty drink

and the heed nipper away to her bed great  perfect night  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Guest bigda

a remember me and my brother used to  annoy  our uncle tam,  he used to have  loads of pipes  on the mantle piece crooked ones mercham  ones all the  ones way fancy faces on them any way,  he was always on our top  about touching them,  this  day  ma  DA was  up at his house way us again,  we where up at the pipes , i think he was bothered if we dropped the pipes on to the   hearth they would brake,  so this  day he  told us to pick a pipe took us out the back,    sat us down then filled  the 2 pipes    lit them   then handed them to me and  my younger

brother   i can still mind him say  right lads yer    one of the boys now,   take a couple more  drags on the  pipe  well  i  looked at my bother saying this is the life  my uncle saying come on man another few puffs,   frig then  my heed started to birl,   eyes that i could"nt see for  the  reek ,

face turning  greener than grass  then  handed him the pipe,   he said naw have another drag

well we  where  sick   and i mean  sick all over the yard   we   never touched the pipes again  :o

well playing the tunes getting stuck into the bacardi  and puffing on my pipe the wife saysshe is going to throw that stinking thing oot i said the only thing getting thrown oot will be her   it smokes a treat that ST  BRUNO GREAT STUFF   the musics great and plenty drink

and the heed nipper away to her bed great  perfect night  ;D ;D ;D ;D

;D ;D ;D ;D

a remember me and my brother used to  annoy  our uncle tam,  he used to have  loads of pipes  on the mantle piece crooked ones mercham  ones all the  ones way fancy faces on them any way,  he was always on our top  about touching them,  this  day  ma  DA was  up at his house way us again,  we where up at the pipes , i think he was bothered if we dropped the pipes on to the   hearth they would brake,  so this  day he  told us to pick a pipe took us out the back,    sat us down then filled  the 2 pipes    lit them   then handed them to me and  my younger

brother   i can still mind him say  right lads yer    one of the boys now,   take a couple more  drags on the  pipe  well  i  looked at my bother saying this is the life  my uncle saying come on man another few puffs,   frig then  my heed started to birl,   eyes that i could"nt see for  the  reek ,

face turning  greener than grass  then  handed him the pipe,   he said naw have another drag

well we  where  sick   and i mean  sick all over the yard   we   never touched the pipes again  :o

You shouldny have touched them in the first place danny,  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Guest bigda

where is the best place to get one and what price   :) :) :) :)

you know the type your brother finlay has   glasgow pipe store at queen street i would say  a captain peterson ;D ;D ;D  you ask for and they sell  BRUNO  and all mixes ;D ;D

you know the type your brother finlay has   glasgow pipe store at queen street i would say  a captain peterson ;D ;D ;D  you ask for and they sell  BRUNO  and all mixes ;D ;D

will maybe get one as the dog likes the one i got he loves the smell of ST BRUNO but the german shepherds not fussy  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Guest bigda

will maybe get one as the dog likes the one i got he loves the smell of ST BRUNO but the german shepherds not fussy  ;D ;D ;D ;D

just need to get one of the dogs that bring you  baccy @  bacardi  then

;D ;D ;D st bernard     ;D st bruno ;D

just need to get one of the dogs that bring you  baccy @  bacardi  then

;D ;D ;D st bernard     ;D st bruno ;D

They say st bruno leaves a bad taste  :-/ :-/

Guest bigda

trying to get the big german shepherd to bring the baccy and the bottle but not working he got broken lugs   must take after the wife  ;D ;D ;D ;D

the dog and the wife aint got  broken lugs ;D they just cant get rid of the smile on there face,   when you  ??) keep  shouting  on them  ;D ;D ;D