Snfc Auction

jocky

Does anybody know how the sale done? I left a £60 commission on Davie Jamieson's but never got the call to say i'd got it. It was the Best Yb i've picked up this year at the sales i have attended, and that's been a right few, and if i was more flush with cash i would have left a better bid.

Ps. He brought this bird to the sale personally despite his Mum being on her death bed, because he had made the commitment to the SNFC he felt obliged to come with it, a true gentleman and man of his word.

The rest of the family stayed at her bedside and Davie went straight back after delivering the doo, i hope things go easy for the family when the time comes.

Does anybody know how the sale done? I left a £60 commission on Davie Jamieson's but never got the call to say i'd got it. It was the Best Yb i've picked up this year at the sales i have attended, and that's been a right few, and if i was more flush with cash i would have left a better bid.

Ps. He brought this bird to the sale personally despite his Mum being on her death bed, because he had made the commitment to the SNFC he felt obliged to come with it, a true gentleman and man of his word.

The rest of the family stayed at her bedside and Davie went straight back after delivering the doo, i hope things go easy for the family when the time comes.

Pigeon made £110 John

REALLY SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT JOHN AND DAVIE'S MOTHER BEING SO ILL...I HAVE BEEN THROUGH IT WITH MY OWN MOTHER AND IT WAS TERRIBLE SO I KNOW WHAT THE BOYS ARE GOING TROUGH JUST NOW..

ALAN

very poor turnout worst ive everseen think probably wrong time of day better of around 2 or 3 any way i was ther and bought what i wanted. :emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0140-rofl:

very poor turnout worst ive everseen think probably wrong time of day better of around 2 or 3 any way i was ther and bought what i wanted. :emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0140-rofl:

was it the macs for £30, :rolleyes:

This sale should be cancelled.You have ybs from the top guys in Scotland and the birds struggle to make £30.This is an embarrassment for both the SNFC and the donors.I actually thought it was decided that this sale be cancelled because of the outcome of them last year??I think it is time the national concentrated on one sale a year( latebred )and leave the spring sales to the clubs etc.

This sale should be cancelled.You have ybs from the top guys in Scotland and the birds struggle to make £30.This is an embarrassment for both the SNFC and the donors.I actually thought it was decided that this sale be cancelled because of the outcome of them last year??I think it is time the national concentrated on one sale a year( latebred )and leave the spring sales to the clubs etc.

I thought it was in the afternoon only found out on sat night and the missus could`nt drop me off . think there are too many sales and i agree they have to move with the times and go on the internet.