Ian McKay

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lot 12 = Endflight = Billy King Lanarkshire

2 Youngsters

HI IAN

I SOLD ALL MY STOCK BIRDS AT MY SALE IN NEWMAINS TODAY 28/11/2010,HOWEVER AS I AM INTENDING TO COMPETE WITH MY REMAINING RACE TEAM,AND FINISH AT THE END OF THE 2011 SEASON,I WOULD LIKE TO DONATE A PAIR OF YOUNGSTERS TO THE CAUSE FOR THESE BRAVE GUYS/GIRLS

THANK YOU BILLY

THE PAIR OF Y/BIRDS SHOULD BE READY AROUND MID MARCH,AND THEY WILL BE SVR/STOKER DELBARS.AS I SOLD ALL MY STOCK BIRDS LAST SUNDAY28/11/2010 THESE WILL BE FROM THE BEST OF MY RACE BIRDS NAMELY SVR PALLATT/MARDON (TRANQUILLITY BOY ECT.)THE SIRE AS A YEARLING THIS YEAR HAVING FLOWN 7 LANARKSHIRE FED.RACES PLUS LILLERS WITH THE CENTRAL SCOTLAND 3 BIRD CLUB,ALSO SCORING 113TH.REG.EASTBOURNE 388MLS WITH SNFC INLAND NATIONAL.I WILL ASSURE THE PURCHASER OF THESE THEY ARE OFF THE VERY BEST I HAVE

CHEERS BILLY

Current bid £35 tillybillie

Lot 12 = Endflight = Billy King Lanarkshire

2 Youngsters

HI IAN

I SOLD ALL MY STOCK BIRDS AT MY SALE IN NEWMAINS TODAY 28/11/2010,HOWEVER AS I AM INTENDING TO COMPETE WITH MY REMAINING RACE TEAM,AND FINISH AT THE END OF THE 2011 SEASON,I WOULD LIKE TO DONATE A PAIR OF YOUNGSTERS TO THE CAUSE FOR THESE BRAVE GUYS/GIRLS

THANK YOU BILLY

THE PAIR OF Y/BIRDS SHOULD BE READY AROUND MID MARCH,AND THEY WILL BE SVR/STOKER DELBARS.AS I SOLD ALL MY STOCK BIRDS LAST SUNDAY28/11/2010 THESE WILL BE FROM THE BEST OF MY RACE BIRDS NAMELY SVR PALLATT/MARDON (TRANQUILLITY BOY ECT.)THE SIRE AS A YEARLING THIS YEAR HAVING FLOWN 7 LANARKSHIRE FED.RACES PLUS LILLERS WITH THE CENTRAL SCOTLAND 3 BIRD CLUB,ALSO SCORING 113TH.REG.EASTBOURNE 388MLS WITH SNFC INLAND NATIONAL.I WILL ASSURE THE PURCHASER OF THESE THEY ARE OFF THE VERY BEST I HAVE

CHEERS BILLY

Current bid £35 tillybillie

Lot 12 £40

Thanks>>>>>IB

Guest bernie w

Lot 10 = Chris Donaldson Peterhead

2 youngsters

Chris is offering 2 youngster from his stock quality Van Bruannes purchchased from Mickey Locke Althorp Lofts Wirral

Chris is one of Peterheads stars from the TV programme Trawler men he's the baby faced one :D :D :D

Current bid £60 Walter

Lot 10 £70 Thanks Thanks >>> Ian

I've taken out some posts - Site Auction Administrator Ian McKay has decided Auction will now run till 20.59.59 on Monday. Lets get back on track and keep all posts on here for bids only. Thank you.

withdraw my bid as i work monday night so cant get on to compete if someone beats my bid

Phone Ian McKay and put a 'reserve' bid on your chosen Lot. If you decide how much you want to go to, Ian will bid for you up to that max.