Crop Full

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it disnae perk up George get rid of it, i know your just getting doos together to get started but believe me the last thing you need is weak pigeons, survival of the fittest/healthiest is the way to keep them. Doctored doos are no use whatsoever to you mate.

cheers mate just put it in a basket there what are the causes of this

whatever the outcome, make sure you give the basket a good clean out before putting any other birds into ithttp://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif

If it disnae perk up George get rid of it, i know your just getting doos together to get started but believe me the last thing you need is weak pigeons, survival of the fittest/healthiest is the way to keep them. Doctored doos are no use whatsoever to you mate.

long do you think i should give it

If its yb sickness then you dont get rid of it.All children catch the odd bug, dont they. I have a cock with 3 SNFC tickets and he had YBS as a yb. Give Adenosan George.

IS THERE ANY OTHER REASON IT COULD BE LIKE THIS OTHER THAN THE DREADED YOUNG BIRD SICKNESS

Geo

Wudnea panic too much aboot YBS. As long as you keep on top ofit wae adenosan or similar wae light feedin youll be oot the other end in a week or so.

It is my policy not to medicate doos, i inject against PMV when they are in the nest and they get a Half Canker tab when i wean them, after that if they go off then they are OFF. Would like to point out i don't get ybs, i've never had it in my loft, Never!

I put this down to my medication ban and rightly or Wrongly i'll keep this ban in place.

It is my policy not to medicate doos, i inject against PMV when they are in the nest and they get a Half Canker tab when i wean them, after that if they go off then they are OFF. Would like to point out i don't get ybs, i've never had it in my loft, Never!

I put this down to my medication ban and rightly or Wrongly i'll keep this ban in place.

Yer a lucky man John. Do exactly the same as regards breed and wean and have had it numerous over the years. You know my thoughts on culling young!

It is my policy not to medicate doos, i inject against PMV when they are in the nest and they get a Half Canker tab when i wean them, after that if they go off then they are OFF. Would like to point out i don't get ybs, i've never had it in my loft, Never! I put this down to my medication ban and rightly or Wrongly i'll keep this ban in place.

Nonsense, EVERYBODY has had YBS. Just so many different strains of it,mild to fatal, eg if you shout on ybs and they dont respond, its YBS. I have heard this from fanciers before, Ive not had Ybs etc etc. Ive went to there lofts and pointed it out to them. Some of these guys were top fanciers too.

Nonsense, EVERYBODY has had YBS. Just so many different strains of it,mild to fatal, eg if you shout on ybs and they dont respond, its YBS. I have heard this from fanciers before, Ive not had Ybs etc etc. Ive went to there lofts and pointed it out to them. Some of these guys were top fanciers too.

yir spot on big man ;) some people have there heed rammed up there jacksay that far they cant see they have ybs no ones is getting away with it ;)