Ideal Snfc Race Programme

Delboy

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No be allowed Robbie, too far for the west guys ti travel from, :) but i see yir point mate, :D

dundee is only an hour fae me from here , but would be 3 hours or more for the south guys and guys fae south ayrshire

dundees no 3 half hour drive fae the boys further north a wouldnt think is it .

Look at yir MAP, :P

a wid nned tae know hwere in the north section robbie is ya dafty

a know hes further than aberdeen , is it frazerburgh or wick ??

Fraserburgh Bobe, :lol: you worked it oot on yir map yet, :D

aye its a lot closer to dundee fae frazerburgh than it is for the south boys tae go to dundee bye aboot 100 mls :P:P:D:D

the majority of the fanciers stay in the central belt am sorry but why move it around for a few members so the majority suffer :unsure:

Cause ther members owe the mighty SNFC as most are Frank, time for change me think towards the SNFC meetings. :)

Hay the meeting in FIFE then, :)

Dougie it wouldnt bother me where it was if i wanted to go for a specific purpose ,

year ago a was the rep tae go tae the canary covention meetings held in stafford , one a month :(

they hud a meetin tae move the meetin mare central so a thot brilliant , then they voted and moved it tae cheltenham another 100 an odd miles further fer us , it wiz defo mare central tae london :(:(:( but a still went :blink:

i was only kidding mate just wondered who would bite sorry

i have no problem with it moving around the country

frank dont you think for the race programme they should have a postal vote .and all votes counted at the agm in front of all the members that way there cant be any moaning about the race points as you know alot of the fancy cant make it to the agm .

frank dont you think for the race programme they should have a postal vote .and all votes counted at the agm in front of all the members that way there cant be any moaning about the race points as you know alot of the fancy cant make it to the agm .

yes also the committee should be voted on this way as well

Robbie thats getting away from where the SNFC meetings should he held, ;) yes agree a ballot vote for what races the SNFC members would like to fly. :)

Ye wid need a meetin to decide whether a postal vote should or shouldnae take place!! :D

Why cant the SNFC hold there meetings somewhere, like more centralised so that all who is members of the mighty SNFC can attend then, i dont see why they cant doo this, because there is plenty owe halls that could hold the SNFC members.

Then you would get a better turn oot, as more guys from various areas would turn up and vote, JMO. :)

its only 30 mins from the forth bridge and only 5 from fife turned up last agm. :P