Racing Pigeon Nazaline.

Guest karl adams

Guest mick bowler

CANBE VERY ROUGH ON BIRDS

You can say that again!

I prefer to use SAS by Travipharma, does the job too, but needs doing more regular.

Guest mick bowler

how often would you use nazaline on your birds

Supposed to be every 2 or 3 weeks but i was told not needed, every 4 weeks should be ok.

Surely it's only any good if your birds a) Have had respiratory infection

B) Have been treat for same

c) Have got something to clear out of their nostrils etc

Used it a couple of years ago - it was awful to see the birds - and there wasn't one drop of snot between them :angry:

Pretty useless otherwise

Guest stb-

buy 20 bottles and see :-) :lol:

i feel bad enuff already, :mellow::(

ONLY KIDDING YOU PETE NOT TO WORRY BOUT IT M8

BUT GOOD ONE TO KEEP YOU GOING :lol::lol::lol::lol:

i got some and was adviced by the seller to put 1 drop up each nostril birds hated it and as said above not one bit of snot and it affected there performance that week so its in the bin now(the product not the bird)cost £6.99 and its basicly just olbas oil or vix. might try hanging a hanky in loft each week with just a drop olbas oil on it. it'll be cheaper.

i got some and was adviced by the seller to put 1 drop up each nostril birds hated it and as said above not one bit of snot and it affected there performance that week so its in the bin now(the product not the bird)cost £6.99 and its basicly just olbas oil or vix. might try hanging a hanky in loft each week with just a drop olbas oil on it. it'll be cheaper.

you haven't been sold proper nasaline mate, there is no smell to it so its certainly not olbos oil or vix, i dont know what it is but do know were to obtain the proper stuff as I use it prior to racing, I would say it maybe a little severe during the race season and could knock the birds off form.

Guest karl adams

i done the birds with it today it dose knock them about for an hour or so but it did clean the airways out there eyes and nostrils were dripping and they were sneezing for ages but they are all fine now it has now smell to it and is red in colour

i done the birds with it today it dose knock them about for an hour or so but it did clean the airways out there eyes and nostrils were dripping and they were sneezing for ages but they are all fine now it has now smell to it and is red in colour

that is the correct stuff Karl

• 8 years later...