ETS   Time penalties

Pompey Mick

Guest Greig the doo Drysdale

yes because unless you are getting time of work to time the birds in then you should not send them to a race. (unless you have someone to do it for you)

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SO IF YOU HAVE SET UP YOUR BEST DOO   AND YOUR BAIRN GETS RUSHED TO THE HOSPITAL AND YOU GO AND SEE HOW HE/SHE IS      YOU CANT BE THERE AT THE DOOKIT COS YOUR WITH YOUR BAIRN     YOUR DOO DROPS AND ITS THE ONLY DOO IN SCOTLAND ON THE NIGHT     AW WELL THE WEE DOO SAYS  I'LL DO SAME NEXT YEAR FOR HIM.  :-/   JUST A THOUGHT  :P

thats tue alf but then i am sure inthe position square peg put across your child would be more important you could always time in when you get back from the hospital

thats tue alf but then i am sure inthe position square peg put across your child would be more important you could always time in when you get back from the hospital

BUT I'VE GOT ETS SO MINE WILL BE TIMED WHILE AM AT THE HOSPITAL ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

ets timing     fancier times two rubbers in the one thimble gets disqualified SHU rules. rule book never been changed  fancier times two birds at same time same min, same second everything is o.k. ah they say the machine lets you know what ones first yet there on the same decimal how is that o.k. when the no.i fancier gets disqualified for doing virtually the same thing. surely they would have the same velocity. but the numptys at the top of the tree don,t give a sh** so greig my boy you just have to grin and bare it get them faster and screw them with   it and when you do put six in and see if they like it         r/2coo

ets timing     fancier times two rubbers in the one thimble gets disqualified SHU rules. rule book never been changed  fancier times two birds at same time same min, same second everything is o.k. ah they say the machine lets you know what ones first yet there on the same decimal how is that o.k. when the no.i fancier gets disqualified for doing virtually the same thing. surely they would have the same velocity. but the numptys at the top of the tree don,t give a sh** so greig my boy you just have to grin and bare it get them faster and screw them with   it and when you do put six in and see if they like it         r/2coo

I have started putting every bird that comes home in the clock during race time now but the only thing with that none of our club us it ;D

YOU ANSWERED YOU OWN QUESTION THERE HARRY,  VIRTUALLY THE SAME THING          BUT ITS NOT THE SAME IS IT

WHEN WE TIME IN 2 RUBBERS IN 1 THIMBLE   WHAT DOO CAME FIRST

ETS  ALWAYS SAYS  WHAT DOO CAME FIRST

ets timing it wasn,t that long ago one of you guys went and played golf at st.andrews or something so its bound to be great onthe same day asthe birds were coming homeyou getting around of golf inyou might want to go to the open golf at carnoustie aswell ah why just set the clock and wellwe will be back for tea -time to take the clock up to clubhouse  oh nearly forgot never checked to see how many birds are hame what an outlook on pigeon racing disgust  >:( >:(

ets timing it wasn,t that long ago one of you guys went and played golf at st.andrews or something so its bound to be great onthe same day asthe birds were coming homeyou getting around of golf inyou might want to go to the open golf at carnoustie aswell ah why just set the clock and wellwe will be back for tea -time to take the clock up to clubhouse  oh nearly forgot never checked to see how many birds are hame what an outlook on pigeon racing disgust  >:( >:(

YOUR ETS BASE STATION TELLS YOU HOW MANY OF YOUR BIRDS ARE HOME AND LETS YOU KNOW WHAT TIME THEY ARRIVED AT ASWELL

HARRY . YOU KNOW THAT ANY REAL DOO MEN/WOMEN WILL BE THERE FOR THEIR DOO,S    YOU ALSO KNOW THAT WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS NOT WHAT THE PROBLEM IS.  

OH DONT START ON DIGUST ,

COS WE HAVE ALL HAD ENOUGH LATELY

YOU ANSWERED YOU OWN QUESTION THERE HARRY,  VIRTUALLY THE SAME THING          BUT ITS NOT THE SAME IS IT

WHEN WE TIME IN 2 RUBBERS IN 1 THIMBLE   WHAT DOO CAME FIRST

ETS  ALWAYS SAYS  WHAT DOO CAME FIRST

it would be the bird who's rubber is at the bottom of the thimble ;D

If the ets clocks birds at the same time how can this be input into the clubs computer if they have not got the special program for clubs to use. By this i mean we have got members using the 'Old' T3 clocks and printers so we use Raceday software for our results. The ETS must print out the times that the birds come into the loft and in our program there is no allowancce for points of seconds it is just 12:00:00 not 12:00:00.345. I may be wrong but this must be how ETS seperates the birds and tells you what one come first. So going by that, we would have to put the two birds on the same time  which is not possible with any other clock to the best of my knowledge. :B I hope this does not sound like i am anti ETS because i am not but it is just another thing that the rpra have not thought through. This will hardly ever happen but if it does the birds will be joint first club, another thing that a mechanical clock deffo can't do. I don't agree with time penalties as people have just bought the next new thing in pigeons and as usual some are left behind. I use T3 quickstart speedtrap so no chasing for me but i am not penalised against STB users.

Another thing, I have only raced since 1984 and it was always thimbles must be used, Why not let the mechanical clockers do without thimbles. I don't understand why it is a rule unless people could cheat doing it. ::) This would save the mechanicals a bit of time.

Another thing, I have only raced since 1984 and it was always thimbles must be used, Why not let the mechanical clockers do without thimbles. I don't understand why it is a rule unless people could cheat doing it. ::) This would save the mechanicals a bit of time.

would the rubbers not jam the clock maybe