SNFC /RPRA

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest highmill boy

ive read all what everone has to say,there allways will be diffrent oppinions ,what i would like to no would any english national let any  scottish  loft compete in any english  national race if they were not a member of the governing body (rpra)

Am I missing something with you wee ladis' and lassies. Are you all doing this in good banter or are you really still taking pot shots at each other? If it is the latter then you have no chance of any reconciliation.

Each has a point of view and which side of the fence you stand you beleive yours is right. Things have moved on and changes have happened, fact.

We need to accept that each has an opinion and view of the rights and wrongs, get a grip and accept this. Then move onto working together keeping your differences under your hat. You have more in common than you have not! :(

nothing has changed within the shu just look at what is happening in the renfrewshire federation just now.

The trouble is "i" i dont think that people know what is happening within the SHU regards the renfrew fed and thats the problem  ;)

yes things have moved on but i think bart had the right idea you have to crawl before you walk to expect the snfc to change its rules and allow others in i think might just be a step to far just now but talking about joint racing or just talking might have been more realistic remember even last year this thread would not have lasted this long

gareth iam not trying to change any rules i got my last chance at that years ago its the snfc commitee that is trying to change it i cant as i canot be a member but if they do they have to complete it with the other rules that need changing to make it have any chance of working not my idea your own commitee i am quite happy where i am just now and the one thing i do know is that if this goes through it has to be all or nothing i for one wont leave any snrpc out in the cold i would rather just send my birds with the nfc than leave a fancier without nat racing  i think you will find that about us all we will stick by one another

ive read all what everone has to say,there allways will be diffrent oppinions ,what i would like to no would any english national let any  scottish  loft compete in any english  national race if they were not a member of the governing body (rpra)

Exactly Jeff they wouldnt so why should we ?

gareth iam not trying to change any rules i got my last chance at that years ago its the snfc commitee that is trying to change it i cant as i canot be a member but if they do they have to complete it with the other rules that need changing to make it have any chance of working not my idea your own commitee i am quite happy where i am just now and the one thing i do know is that if this goes through it has to be all or nothing i for one wont leave any snrpc out in the cold i would rather just send my birds with the nfc than leave a fancier without nat racing  i think you will find that about us all we will stick by one another

THATS WHY MORE AND MORE ARE COMING BACK ,I do wish for the scottish fanciers to be united and racing as one but if the few on here cant agree what chance have we got

I think you may be taking an overly narrow view of what 'democracy' means.

If you are implying democracy has one meaning only - simple majority vote wins - it clearly doesn't, otherwise Proportional representation must also be undemocratic.

The democracy we are talking about in this thread concerns members of a club, the rules they have formulated for governing the club's affairs, and agreed by the members.

once again ib my post has nothing to do with constitutions. you  appear to be reading minds. i am well capable of posting what i mean clearly. if you take the time to read the post you will see it is straight forward and does not benefit in any way from your thoughts. it might not be what you would want it to be but it is my post.

The trouble is "i" i dont think that people know what is happening within the SHU regards the renfrew fed and thats the problem  ;)

I spoke to a guy who meets many Renfrewshire fanciers last night and each and everyone of these Renfrewshire guys seems to have a different interpretation of what's happening in their fed.

The members don't even seem to be clear about this matter. What chance do outsiders have.