snrpc races

hotrod

This is the program for season 2009, inland WANSTEAD FLATS 6th june-------REIMS 26th june gold medal race--------ANDREZEL 4th july with the UNC-------- LILLERS 18th july  with UNC--------- young bird LIECESTER 5th september , SAINTES is also availlable on the 25th july with the NFC .

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Think they could all be silenced by the sheer brilliance of it. ;D ;D ;D

i dont know about brilliant vince , but there is only one race that can run at a loss, thats our gold medal race, as that is what we had to address .

Great lookin programme guys, hats aff tae ya ;)

shoulda said ye were needin transport though, coulda drapped them aff fae the back o ma car  ;D ;D ;D ;)

ha ha mate your really funny, but your right its a good program thanx

are the snfc not going with the unc to andrezel or is it still tours?
i think its been left up to your commitee bart.The unc send between 6,000 and 12,000 birds to andrezel i think so touch wood i would expect good returns at least, well better than last year,ps andrezel to me is about 600 miles and to most i fife area give or take 10 miles

This is the program for season 2009, inland WANSTEAD FLATS 6th june-------REIMS 26th june gold medal race--------ANDREZEL 4th july with the UNC-------- LILLERS 18th july  with UNC--------- young bird LIECESTER 5th september , SAINTES is also availlable on the 25th july with the NFC .

will the reims convoy be only snrpc birds?

i think you guys in the west are going to have a harder shift getting birds across into the west section convoying with the up north combine. :)

maybe so mate but finance dictates as it will dictate with the snfc, but if they are right theres nothing to stop them  coming through to us, i always thought like that , until the last few years mate, now i know we can upset the big boys in the east, even in a west wind

maybe so mate but finance dictates as it will dictate with the snfc, but if they are right theres nothing to stop them  coming through to us, i always thought like that , until the last few years mate, now i know we can upset the big boys in the east, even in a west wind

hotrod you reckoned with the smaller convoys this might have given the west lads a wee chance recently,(i did agree)competing with the unc with vast amounts of birds heading east do you honestly feel the same.?

hotrod you reckoned with the smaller convoys this might have given the west lads a wee chance recently,(i did agree)competing with the unc with vast amounts of birds heading east do you honestly feel the same.?

i dont remember saying that mate, but the races with the unc no. but the main race the birds have a very hard flight home , because of the smaller convoy , but still a hard race to win , come and try your luck ;)

i dont remember saying that mate, but the races with the unc no. but the main race the birds have a very hard flight home , because of the smaller convoy , but still a hard race to win , come and try your luck ;)

yes stu you did say in a previous post,good luck anyway and never say never. :) :) ;) ;)

Guest Gareth Rankin

You would be good as a recruitment officer. ;) ;) ;) ;D ;D 8)

i think you guys in the west are going to have a harder shift getting birds across into the west section convoying with the up north combine. :)

I absolutely agree with this comment but finances are paramount at the moment but the bonus is that returns should be better

You would be good as a recruitment officer. ;) ;) ;) ;D ;D 8)

gareth/john theres nothing wrong with having a membership of both clubs , as far as i see  it gives fanciers the choice as were to send, we have lots of duel members and they send to the two clubs two races in the one week, cant be  bad dont you think? ;)