snrpc races

hotrod

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thats the trouble way simpiltons  :X "me " always seem to end up explaining every thing to them  ;) ;D

Your grasp of english comprehension is so poor lad it is as pointless trying to p*ss into the wind, as it would be trying to have an intelligent discourse with you.

This is the program for season 2009, inland WANSTEAD FLATS 6th june-------REIMS 26th june gold medal race--------ANDREZEL 4th july with the UNC-------- LILLERS 18th july  with UNC--------- young bird LIECESTER 5th september , SAINTES is also availlable on the 25th july with the NFC .

i think u have one race/ie reims that birds have 2 work on there own that testing them. the other channel races with the unc/nfc. will bring them over in numbers then then the scots birds will have a race from england not testing them the same. but best of luck 2 the winners

Thought you were sprint minded,this thread is for the big boys. ;D ;D ;D

just passing the  time Vince till the real racing, starts that's all vincey the profitable   fed  racing

tell me the distance fancier who doesn't  use from the bottle or tub
bigda i think there is a difference from treating your birds for ailments to giving them some majic potion that makes them win mate, there is NO SUCH A THING.just hard work mate thats all

bigda i think there is a difference from treating your birds for ailments to giving them some majic potion that makes them win mate, there is NO SUCH A THING.just hard work mate thats all

there are a few on here believe what you guys tell them

natural imunity my a-rse telll them the truth   :D

i think u have one race/ie reims that birds have 2 work on there own that testing them. the other channel races with the unc/nfc. will bring them over in numbers then then the scots birds will have a race from england not testing them the same. but best of luck 2 the winners

i agree with you davie ,but i think you and us need a few good years to build up the teams again after a few bad races, so with racing with the unc or anyone else for that matter will hopefully get the birds home for starters.  peter virtue's been telling me for years ,it only takes my birds 1.5hrs -2hrs from kelso so if my birds are good enough i should only be 2hrs -3hrs behind him  taking into account tiredness etc , even if the birds come up to kelso and dogleg across, so there can be no excuses

there are a few on here believe what you guys tell them

natural imunity my a-rse telll them the truth   :D

i've never said i dont treat for this and that, i dont give them anything that makes them fly faster or longer other that feed them the right way simple as that

i have  heard birds timed in Edinburgh at 3-30 going with the east boys and the first bird in lanarkshire been 6-30 and i think that was to Andrew deans or some one in  cambuslang

so thats how hard it can get