snrpc races

hotrod

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i've never said i dont treat for this and that, i dont give them anything that makes them fly faster or longer other that feed them the right way simple as that

but you do use , ridzol, coxoid, ivermec, these are the thing the fancier think you don't use  when saying natural imunity

you also dont tell them you use  a lot of barley tell :o them

i agree with you davie ,but i think you and us need a few good years to build up the teams again after a few bad races, so with racing with the unc or anyone else for that matter will hopefully get the birds home for starters.  peter virtue's been telling me for years ,it only takes my birds 1.5hrs -2hrs from kelso so if my birds are good enough i should only be 2hrs -3hrs behind him  taking into account tiredness etc , even if the birds come up to kelso and dogleg across, so there can be no excuses

i agree 2hours from there but when there talking about the winners this year u will get no credit being 2 hours behind them. its a east coast club more than ever now. hope u can win again this year cant understand why they cant go with the north west combine and give the west a chance but that just me

but you do use , ridzol, coxoid, ivermec, these are the thing the fancier think you don't use  when saying natural imunity

I use a lot of barley aswell i got 6 bags of it today from overton farm ;):P ;D ;D ;D

sorry mate i think you have me mixed up with someone else . i have never mentioned natural immunity, as for barley i do feed it , but not when you think , only in the  winter in mixes thats all, as for feeding birds the right way thats for me to know and you to find out mate, ask me at LSC quiz night i might tell you. i get my birds tested 4/5 times a year and if alls well they get NOTHING if there is something at them i will treat end of story, if you want to know more you will have to be nice ;)

i agree with you davie ,but i think you and us need a few good years to build up the teams again after a few bad races, so with racing with the unc or anyone else for that matter will hopefully get the birds home for starters.  peter virtue's been telling me for years ,it only takes my birds 1.5hrs -2hrs from kelso so if my birds are good enough i should only be 2hrs -3hrs behind him  taking into account tiredness etc , even if the birds come up to kelso and dogleg across, so there can be no excuses

Stuart, brings to mind a thread this time last year on routes into Scotland National pigeons might take.

I think the UNC drag would bring the birds East of the Pennines. I'm not sure the width of the corridor between the coast and the mountains, but it is anything but narrow and they must be on the Scottish east coast route there. Wouldn't west coast birds start working westwards through Hexham Keilder Hawick Peebles, making for the west side of the Pentlands and Lanarkshire?

Do you do any private training 'off drag-line' ?

sorry mate i think you have me mixed up with someone else . i have never mentioned natural immunity, as for barley i do feed it , but not when you think , only in the  winter in mixes thats all, as for feeding birds the right way thats for me to know and you to find out mate, ask me at LSC quiz night i might tell you. i get my birds tested 4/5 times a year and if alls well they get NOTHING if there is something at them i will treat end of story, if you want to know more you will have to be nice ;)

hot rod thank for you honesty  mate  thats al,l the fanciers can now sleep like  babys  ;D

Stuart, brings to mind a thread this time last year on routes into Scotland National pigeons might take.

I think the UNC drag would bring the birds East of the Pennines. I'm not sure the width of the corridor between the coast and the mountains, but it is anything but narrow and they must be on the Scottish east coast route there. Wouldn't west coast birds start working westwards through Hexham Keilder Hawick Peebles, making for the west side of the Pentlands and Lanarkshire?

Do you do any private training 'off drag-line' ?

i think it all depends on the wind ian , as for the birds getting dragged up the east of the pennines, the birds that race week in week out into scotland do the exact thing with no unc dragging them there, as for training mate it all depends how i think they are wether they need a lot or not ,i think to comes with experience, you should know that , and i always hope the wind is in the west for training as i ALWAYS go  due east

are you the real lord lucan, if you are police want to speak to you ;)

hes, just someone  :Xold  living in the past, :'( :'( mate  reminiscing  :owhat was once. ??)

hotrod do u use any supp;ements .i use a multi vit some times no certain one just whatever, brewers yeast on food twice a week when feeding young then every now and then during racing, cidar vinigar to keep the crop in good nic,thats all allan.

cheers

stuart

vits

hotrod i will give you 50 pounds for ur gold cup race  ie section
sorry john just noticed this on open forum , i must say that is great a very nice gesture (spelling?) £25 and you can try your luck from reims , a real test  of a birds ability with the small convoy, thanx again mate

cheers

stuart