Bigdees Funeral

bigdees

Our thoughts are with His Family & friends at this very sad time,............. R.I.P Wullie...... This site will miss you  :'( :'( :'( :'(

amanda & dave

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest strapper

i wish we had a fund for matters like this on the site..where the site could send/arrange for flowers to be sent on behalf of the site,im sure members would like this. maybe too late now but maybe something could be arranged for the future...sorry for disrupting this thread with this.

once again RIP wullie.

Been away all day at a conference in Edinburgh, when my wife phoned me to tell me the sad news, to say I was shocked would be an understatement, big Wullie was a good friend to me, we shared phonecalls every race day, to update each other on our returns, and regularly he phoned me when he was having problems. posting, or sending pm,s on this forum. I spoke to Wullie only on Monday night, when he was telling me of his plans for the forthcoming SNFC races, and also a bit of banter, as we were both Celtic fans, and regularly took stick from some of the lads lately.

Well big man, I for one will sadly miss you, to me you were a friend, clubmate and a gentle giant, God Bless.

My thoughts are with his family at this difficult time,

Brian Herd

I was stunned this morning when I got a call from Harry Maidment to tell me the sad news of Wullie's passing. I spoke to him on Monday night and he was in great form. It is only a couple of weeks ago I was in past him and pulling his leg about his green and white fronts on his hen boxes he had just finished and typical Wullie he thought it was hilarious.

The sport has lost a great man and I am priveledged to have had you as a mate, my thoughts are with your family.

All the best big man I will miss you.

Paul.