ANDRAZEL.

EMMAJANE

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Will correct you as well. Cockburnspath fly with the crew who went to the Rpra. The East of Scotland Fed is a Scottish Organisation affiliated to the SHU

Every post (apart from yours) is about great performances by Scottish doos from two great clubs flying their doos from a long distance. Maybe in smaller numbers than we would like but if that is the beat contribution you can make to Scottish Long Distance Racing Pigeons maybe you should butt out and leave it to people who are genuine in their desire to prolong the sport of long distance pigeon racing into Scotland!

Every post (apart from yours) is about great performances by Scottish doos from two great clubs flying their doos from a long distance. Maybe in smaller numbers than we would like but if that is the beat contribution you can make to Scottish Long Distance Racing Pigeons maybe you should butt out and leave it to people who are genuine in their desire to prolong the sport of long distance pigeon racing into Scotland!

Great performances by great pigeons, irrespective of which club they belong to.

Great performances by great pigeons, irrespective of which club they belong to.

Well said that man!! We have to salute the performances of these great doos and leave all the other schite out of it.  

The efforts of the doos are all that is worth recording and maybe just maybe two of the doos who have performed so well tonight, flying up the road together to Scotland, competing in different clubs, turned to each other and said "what a bunch of winkers our owners are"!!

Well said that man!! We have to salute the performances of these great doos and leave all the other schite out of it.  

The efforts of the doos are all that is worth recording and maybe just maybe two of the doos who have performed so well tonight, flying up the road together to Scotland, competing in different clubs, turned to each other and said "what a bunch of winkers our owners are"!!

yip aplaud the pigeons and  leave the rest of the crap out. makes no difference

what (CREW) they were competing in.  

henrik was just stating a fact they are not the east of scotland fed its as simple as that

henrik was just stating a fact they are not the east of scotland fed its as simple as that

maybe so but he could have said that they fly in an rpra club and not the crew that went to the rpra its that sh** that keeps it all going.

maybe so but he could have said that they fly in an rpra club and not the crew that went to the rpra its that sh** that keeps it all going.

i wish we could get as one club again . but two many old heads . but yous wont be here for ever . one day maybe ?

Just timed from Andrezel. 07.08am. The bird is in super condition and you wouldnt have thought it had flown 200 mls never mind 586 mls. ;D

Well done mate :)

Guest uphallhen
Just timed from Andrezel. 07.08am. The bird is in super condition and you wouldnt have thought it had flown 200 mls never mind 586 mls. ;D
WELL DONE MATE

Well done to all fliers , some really good results. I must apologise about my post , I never intended to stir up the past it was definatly not my intention. I was just trying to say the Cockburnspath club have no advantage by flying in the UNC, their good results are down to the members. Again I am sorry if my post was seemed to be saying otherwise.