Kingslea One Loft Race  2009

Ian McKay

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ian i think you have done well this year 17 out of 40 to the final race around 42% , last year it was only about 20%, , if you had not had the bad race from Alnwick (12 missing) it would have been much better. So you must be doing something right. One small statistic 2 of the birds well up in race today 2110 & 2111 are bred from the wiiner of last years race .

do the pigeons get auctioned now?

i dont have a problem it looked like you did i was pointing out the man was busy and you where the only one complaining thats the point  and if you was that worried get some one else to clock your birds and then you would have been up to see the race for your self

end of  pm your address and i will send bill for ticket very kind for you to offer thank you Dougie lol

Right, if am racing am here, end off Alan, your tickets are no more than return, £60, send me you addy, i will post the cheque, well done KOLR. Mr Mrs McKay, Aberdeen.  :)

Ian i think you have done well this year 17 out of 40 to the final race around 42% , last year it was only about 20%, , if you had not had the bad race from Alnwick (12 missing) it would have been much better. So you must be doing something right. One small statistic 2 of the birds well up in race today 2110 & 2111 are bred from the wiiner of last years race .

I'd like to book mine for next year now!  :)

tell you what Dougie they are first class flight returns  but as you offered and i was winding you up lets just say a good draw and forget it buy me a pint in Blackpool and we will laugh about this  cheers Alan

He's never bought a pint for anybody in his life so get to the back of the queue mr ;) ;) :P :P :P ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

tell you what Dougie they are first class flight returns  but as you offered and i was winding you up lets just say a good draw and forget it buy me a pint in Blackpool and we will laugh about this  cheers Alan

Well Alan, i hope to meet up with you at Blackpool, and i will buy you a pint, yer tickets run oot in a week, so the bill will have to be picked up by you,  ;D

Well Alan, i hope to meet up with you at Blackpool, and i will buy you a pint, yer tickets run oot in a week, so the bill will have to be picked up by you,  ;D