Kingslea One Loft Race  2009

Ian McKay

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cemetry i had a bird at the race so i will keep *expletive removed* all out of it if you was that bothered should have got your a-se up there   i went up with my mate david after the race was flown had a beer and a chat with some of the guys i new david had won a 1st prize but never asked about any other waiting to see it posted  when Ian got time

cemetry i had a bird at the race so i will keep *expletive removed* all out of it if you was that bothered should have got your a-se up there   i went up with my mate david after the race was flown had a beer and a chat with some of the guys i new david had won a 1st prize but never asked about any other waiting to see it posted  when Ian got time

BWF

Ian McKay thanks for posting up the information on the race to-day, i no that you have had a busy time, have a glass on me, and the next time see you/meet you and marlene, i will buy you a drink for what you have done. :)

I was also racing to-day, thats why i wasnt there mate, not good, but am always here, when the doos are racing, if i stayed closer, :-/ i would have been there without a doubt. :)

As for you BWF, i wonder what time yer flight got in at Aberdeen from northumberland at.

BWF

Ian McKay thanks for posting up the information on the race to-day, i no that you have had a busy time, have a glass on me, and the next time see you/meet you and marlene, i will buy you a drink for what you have done. :)

I was also racing to-day, thats why i wasnt there mate, not good, but am always here, when the doos are racing, if i stayed closer, :-/ i would have been there without a doubt. :)

As for you BWF, i wonder what time yer flight got in at Aberdeen from northumberland at.

he didny fly he,s got a fast push bike :P :P ;D ;D ;D

All right guys, cemetary is quite right and I apologise! I had a top class computer man/web designer up here at the race and never thought about asking him to sit down and post it up as things were hectic.

This being year two and bigger than last year, I also lost my cook at the last moment so had to do barbie myself and attend to the guests who were here.

It's too late for this year but I am wrong and will assure you it will not happen next year.

Hope this helps

Ian

Ps it was on here before the Official web site

why was you going to pay for the ticket  maybe come up the night before  but thats another thing thats got *expletive removed* all to do with you pal

A pay for yer flight nae bother, money isnt an issue.  :)

All right guys, cemetary is quite right and I apologise! I had a top class computer man/web designer up here at the race and never thought about asking him to sit down and post it up as things were hectic.

This being year two and bigger than last year, I also lost my cook at the last moment so had to do barbie myself and attend to the guests who were here.

It's too late for this year but I am wrong and will assure you it will not happen next year.

Hope this helps

Ian

Ian thanks for the information mate, and i will be in this next year, you have done very well, take ma hat aff to you and all who has helped out.  :)

Dougie Cunningham (Cemetary)  :)

I spent a lot of time asking what can be done to improve this event and got a lot of good ideas.

Went to Costco to get cake this morning and was asked what it was all about (well that was a mistake as I am not good at talking ;D ;D ;D ;D) so explained and was invited to write to manager for cake sponsorship for the big one with 120 schools on board next year.

Spoke to Arthur Evans today asking about a video and CD for the Schools for 2010 he has asked me to keep a video diary from day one and he will do all the editing for it FREE. :o :o :o :o

Harry Hainey donated the burgers today as a surprise. :o :o :o

Loft also came into question and Jumbo has Big plans for next year. (he is the joiner but don't tell him)

Michael Main discussed the diet and results from a change this year.

Ian

i dont have a problem it looked like you did i was pointing out the man was busy and you where the only one complaining thats the point  and if you was that worried get some one else to clock your birds and then you would have been up to see the race for your self

end of  pm your address and i will send bill for ticket very kind for you to offer thank you Dougie lol

Hope this helps ian you dont need to apologise no to no one you have done a great job

Ian

Ian i think you have done well this year 17 out of 40 to the final race around 42% , last year it was only about 20%, , if you had not had the bad race from Alnwick (12 missing) it would have been much better. So you must be doing something right. One small statistic 2 of the birds well up in race today 2110 & 2111 are bred from the wiiner of last years race .

Ian i think you have done well this year 17 out of 40 to the final race around 42% , last year it was only about 20%, , if you had not had the bad race from Alnwick (12 missing) it would have been much better. So you must be doing something right. One small statistic 2 of the birds well up in race today 2110 & 2111 are bred from the wiiner of last years race .

Think it's 9 & 10 Jumbo

Stastistikks I am a doo man not a mathimititiannn

Ian