ets or clock

PATTY BHOY

Guest Owen

ETS is by far the quickest, and better still you will not get those mistakes that happen when people are asked to call out numbers and write them down. You also will not get illegible handwritting. And the clock reading times are slashed as well. I also like the fact that I have a record of everything.

Well still not sure, maybe ETS??:-/ :-/ ;D ;D ;D ;D

I was at section D marking the last two races and the birds were flying through probably 4 to 1 on ETS

Well still not sure, maybe ETS??:-/ :-/ ;D ;D ;D ;D

I was at section D marking the last two races and the birds were flying through probably 4 to 1 on ETS

I have noticed at national markings that things seemed to have swung around now,when only a few of us had ETS you could go straight through the marking no problem where as the fanciers with clocks were queing for ages,now more and more have ETS it is us who are queing and the others  flying through.

One of our club members is an inspector at race marking in another fed - and he reckons ETS is so slow - having to print three copies of race sheet for each member takes an age

and that rubbering the birds and writing down the numbers in the book is quicker - as you can have more than one table on the go for them

One of our club members is an inspector at race marking in another fed - and he reckons ETS is so slow - having to print three copies of race sheet for each member takes an age

and that rubbering the birds and writing down the numbers in the book is quicker - as you can have more than one table on the go for them

Last year we had an ink jet printer which was slow, so we printed one master copy and copied the other two on our photocopier to save time at the marking table.

This year we invested in a Brother laser printer and the copies fly out.

There is absolutely no contest between ETS and rubbering. With ETS, marking is so much better, you can always get volunteers to man the scanner, there's no responsibility now, like there was with manual marking.

I would have thought that larger organisations will invest in multiple ETS markers as the need increases.

There is also the added security when marking for Nationals and Classics as the ETS clock is set when the birds are marked.

to me it's much faster , and we have 3 ets tables on the go susan 2 unikon club units and a bricon club unit , we are one of the biggest feds within the unc and with over 50% of the members on ets , i have been going to the marking station for over 20 years and to me ets wins hands down

our club has ETS - but its not set up yet (shrug)