Returns today

Pompey Lad

just wondered how peoples returns are?

i race in the solent fed and we libbed at 8am from guernsey up to this moment in time i have 5 out of 15.

first one doing over 4 hours and i know of 10 + members not even clocked in

all ready a thread ongoing regarding this topic ;)

Guest shadow

somebodys bird flying over lincolnshire to day will be late it stopped off in my back garden had a drink from the pond and a couple of peanuts off the bird table the 20 mins later went on its way :) :) :) :)

Lethanhill sent 96 birds to Tow Law with Ballochmyle fed . Liberated at 8.15 . At clock check at 18.00 only 11 birds home. I have best returns with 4/12 others are 1/24 3/17 2/12 1/12 0/10 0/5 0/4.

Tough season for Ballochmyle this year.

At least 2 difficult races that I am aware of.

Do you have any idea what went wrong today?

Was there anyone in the area you could have clased with.

Some federations have enjoyed good racing while others have had a poor race today---can't be the weather.

I dont know Robert but we certainly cant continue like this . Whether its the distance we are asking the y.bs to do i dont know thats 3 races and we are at 113miles. Next week we are going to Ripon so christ knows what will happen. At the end of the day we only have ourselves to blame for passing the race programme.

I dont know Robert but we certainly cant continue like this . Whether its the distance we are asking the y.bs to do i dont know thats 3 races and we are at 113miles. Next week we are going to Ripon so christ knows what will happen. At the end of the day we only have ourselves to blame for passing the race programme.

We rearranged out programme after our first disaster.

We have had 4 races now and are only at 60 odd miles but we have mainly full lofts.

I won't count my chickens or pigeons because we could all have a bad race any time.

I think I saw on here that Fife had poor returns. Just wondering if you clashed with then or some others.

Give your dad my best wishes and tell him it's time he retired.