Champion Kingdom Boy Home

johno

Kingdom Boy winner of two SNRPC nationals, one from Lessay as a yearling and the Gold Medal race from Reims last year has managed to make his way home. He had been missing from this years SNRPC Gold Medal Race from Reims since the last Friday in June. Great news. Hope more of our birds find their way back.

After his second national win he would have been going nowhere if he was mine, maybe even after the first it would have been doubtful a true champion in anyones eyes.

Paul

Only had to  read the title of the thread and I felt the tingle in my body and the moistness in my eyes. So  so pleased for Jim Benvie and for that matter John Proctor, but most of all for "Kingdom Boy".

A bit of good news for channel racing doos into scotland after the last week or so.

Fanbloodytastic!!!

Glad to see he's home and i bet they sank a few beers last night in the Benvie household celebrating ;) 8) 8) 8)

Well if they did'nt Alf they must be tetotal, not to worry I'll gie them "haunners" the night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!