snfc

snfc

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

walter can you explain why there were around 30 birds from Dundee & Angus in the first 100 open from Eastbourne last year yet only one in the north section on the day flying only about 30 miles further. i think you are disrespectful to guys who score regularly at inland nationals. in scotland a national is a national regardless of the distance. how many times have you been in the first 100 open in the last ten years

walter can you explain why there were around 30 birds from Dundee & Angus in the first 100 open from Eastbourne last year yet only one in the north section on the day flying only about 30 miles further. i think you are disrespectful to guys who score regularly at inland nationals. in scotland a national is a national regardless of the distance. how many times have you been in the first 100 open in the last ten years

you are  right  jade, they want all the prize money to suit there  cloth  only  ;D

tell us your national program and distance your flying

our natonals start to me at 300 and go to 580, but everyone can have a shot at them, sprint to distance men,some lads dont go over the channel and are class pigeon men .one has won the tyne to tweed averages  without flying a channel race, the distance men that set there stall out for the 2 or 3 races do so, everyones involved if they want, if you just look at longer distances people are not going to say , oh newburys not on we will just send them over the channel then, they wont do that, they dont do it down here and the racing further up their. dont disrimanate any flyer any distance or youll kill it ;) ;)

B WF , the white sequil and golden boost is on it way up with some Barkers ;D ;D ;D ;D

if any one is being disrespectful its you go and fly where he lives and see if you do half aswell as he has done over the last 30odd years   at fed and nat level from 300mls onward

our natonals start to me at 300 and go to 580, but everyone can have a shot at them, sprint to distance men,some lads dont go over the channel and are class pigeon men .one has won the tyne to tweed averages  without flying a channel race, the distance men that set there stall out for the 2 or 3 races do so, everyones involved if they want, if you just look at longer distances people are not going to say , oh newburys not on we will just send them over the channel then, they wont do that, they dont do it down here and the racing further up their. dont disrimanate any flyer any distance or youll kill it ;) ;)

B WF , the white sequil and golden boost is on it way up with some Barkers ;D ;D ;D ;D

great is it free very kind of you your a kind guy you got my address  

what you just posted is rubbish what you class as ave,s   is points  i e 6 for a win  ect  you forget i raced doon there  thats not ave  look inthe dictonary and see the definition  in land nat in scotland are a joke the radius is to big unlike the unc 50-60 ml radius thats not a nat its a COMBINE   NOT A NAT   LOOK AND SEE THE DEFINITION OF THAT INTHE DICTIONARY ASWELL   SHOULD THIN K BEFORE YOU TAP  8) 8) 8) ;D ;D ;D ;D

what you just posted is rubbish what you class as ave,s   is points  i e 6 for a win  ect  you forget i raced doon there  thats not ave  look inthe dictonary and see the definition  in land nat in scotland are a joke the radius is to big unlike the unc 50-60 ml radius thats not a nat its a COMBINE   NOT A NAT   LOOK AND SEE THE DEFINITION OF THAT INTHE DICTIONARY ASWELL   SHOULD THIN K BEFORE YOU TAP  8) 8) 8) ;D ;D ;D ;D

Put yer heed back in the sand soft lad ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Guest uphallhen

well said black wf tell him how it is. ;D ;D ;D ;D

think the snrpc will be the real distance club  in the future, as they have there house in order

480  mile  is far enough  for me,  as i don't like camping ;) out now,   and like to fly against  high  birdage.   400-600 birds in not for me to  be ranting and   ;)raving about  when it had  at one  time  8,000 it had  credibility  but now  dieing on its feet like all racing  as no one will approach  any company's  for sponsor ships  they get more money for  bowls  than we get  for our hobby come sport.

your speaking about a different ball game up here first i think you can add another 40 miles onto your 30miles i raced over the years a 30 bird team one of the smallest loft flyers and i can tell you i am more than pleased with the positions in first 50 in snfc the best pos in last 10 years 2002   29th open cllermont 601 miles  but i dont need to publish what ive won i let my birds do that what is your best national result in last 10 years

well said black wf tell him how it is. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Your National should be for every doo man in your nation, not just the distance men,this small mindedness proves my point ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

your speaking about a different ball game up here first i think you can add another 40 miles onto your 30miles i raced over the years a 30 bird team one of the smallest loft flyers and i can tell you i am more than pleased with the positions in first 50 in snfc the best pos in last 10 years 2002   29th open cllermont 601 miles  but i dont need to publish what ive won i let my birds do that what is your best national result in last 10 years

FUNNY NO REPLY  WONDER WHY  ;D ;D ;D ;D

think the snrpc will be the real distance club  in the future, as they have there house in order

480  mile  is far enough  for me,  as i don't like camping ;) out now,   and like to fly against  high  birdage.   400-600 birds in not for me to  be ranting and   ;)raving about  when it had  at one  time  8,000 it had  credibility  but now  dieing on its feet like all racing  as no one will approach  any company's  for sponsor ships  they get more money for  bowls  than we get  for our hobby come sport.

U the only with with his heed screwed on :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Guest uphallhen

bigda you come on here and say this and that about the national but are you a member of the national any off them.??????????????

bigda you come on here and say this and that about the national but are you a member of the national any off them.??????????????

Dinosaurs are killing the sport :P :P :P

i am here to guide you hal,  and i know enough to see who will  be flying the furthest  races in  20 10 :o and as i say  480 is far enough for me as the national  cant get any more than 500 birds  to race  540  mile  at times   :-/

ITS GUIYS LIKE YOU THATS KILLING IT       DINO        ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

ill still be flying in the mighty up north combine, when your deed and bired, and if you get your way youll kill it in scotland ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Guest uphallhen

i am here to guide you hal,  and i know enough to see who will  be flying the furthest  races in  20 10 :o and as i say  480 is far enough for me as the national  cant get any more than 500 birds  to race  540  mile  at times   :-/

bigda just tell the rest off us are you a member yes or no