snfc

snfc

the thing is danny that from penzance you would be flying the same distance as cockburnspath /eyemouth and in a west wind you/we would be further behind, jmo.

your right stut the they would just go east anyway  with the west wind  and you would defo be miles behind  , the only saving grace on the east is you are flying that bit further

but you are right they would fly about the same and have them hours in front ;) ;)

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might try that Buckfast you drink up there, on friday myself ;D ;D

water would do mate honestly  its hillarious most fridays ,they all come on and say how great their fed is and how its this and that ,they cant even agree the colour of  . ;D

what does this mean      chatch    is that an african  or rushian  or may be a  mistake  ;D ;D ;D ;D

AND WHATS RUSHIAN  IS THAT WHEN YOU WALK TO FAST ALAN  THE BLIND CRITISISING THE BLIND .

WHAT ABOUT RUSSIAN :P ;D ;D

HOTROD if they are getting recognition at 250 miles as a NATIONAL THE DREAM IS DEAD  if this mickey mouse natiunals are made a trainer for NATIONAL RACES there would be no glad  rags ror the NATIONAL presentation the birdage for the real NATIONALS would go up by the way was there a 3/4 majority held to change the constution of the national to hold inland races every year i know i didnt recieve an aplication this races was held if no water races was been allowed  

dont you start rab are you  :P  from lanarkshire ? :P

North lanarshire is my address actually ,   ;) ;)  but sh** is just brown here , well normally  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

HOTROD if they are getting recognition at 250 miles as a NATIONAL THE DREAM IS DEAD  if this mickey mouse natiunals are made a trainer for NATIONAL RACES there would be no glad  rags ror the NATIONAL presentation the birdage for the real NATIONALS would go up by the way was there a 3/4 majority held to change the constution of the national to hold inland races every year i know i didnt recieve an aplication this races was held if no water races was been allowed  

dont remember a vote on it walter ,but just put into the race program year in year out now its two maybe three next year or so then four who knows .im glad where i am mate .the snrpc .

Danny 500 into Lanarkshire its only 400 to me There used to be a yearling race from Weymouth, sent some but gone grey waiting

most of  the nat men are Grey in color, and in hair ;D  and coffin dodging now ;) ??)

Guest frank dooman

the only bad thing about liberating on the west of the country if you get an east wind then it wont be hrs between birds it will be days if they are blowan off the west coast and dont get back over the liverpool area the next land is ireland miss that and the eskino,s will be feeding on them

Just had 5 pints of water and what ur saying still doesent make any sence :-/ :-/, People today, dont want to sit all day and night wating on birds, the birdage wont go up unless you have 1 or 2 channel races, then all you dinosaurs can send them to these. ;) ;) Trust me I am a Doctor :P :P :P

Been watching this thread unfold wondering if all is this energy and input will be applied at the AGM by those posting... probs not.

I am not that big a fan of inland nationals, they are merely glorified fed races.

Prehistoric or not, the SNFC was formed to promote long distance racing in Scotland that's how it should remain.

No wonder over the last few weeks I have been hearing of Scottish fanciers joining other classic clubs just so they can fulfill their wishes.... real long distance racing ;)

the only bad thing about liberating on the west of the country if you get an east wind then it wont be hrs between birds it will be days if they are blowan off the west coast and dont get back over the liverpool area the next land is ireland miss that and the eskino,s will be feeding on them
  frank a doo will see the bloo-y loft fa liverpool are you saying they need a sat--nav to get hame fa inland race ive heard it a noo   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Guest frank dooman

Just had 5 pints of water and what ur saying still doesent make any sence :-/ :-/, People today, dont want to sit all day and night wating on birds, the birdage wont go up unless you have 1 or 2 channel races, then all you dinosaurs can send them to these. ;) ;) Trust me I am a Doctor :P :P :P

madpup i agree that some people dont want to wait long periods of time for birds i dont have a prob with that so why do fanciers that dont want that, feel the need to join a nat club thats was set up for exactly  for that type of race and now want all the exsistig members to change what they have done for years just because some have no patience and are not interisted in long distance races especialy when they same fanciers can have as much of the 1hr to 6/7 hr races as they want, distance men wait all season for possibly 4/5 races they are not trying to change that horses for courses i dont want to stop you for doing what you like so why try and shorten what we want?

Guest frank dooman
  frank a doo will see the bloo-y loft fa liverpool are you saying they need a sat--nav to get hame fa inland race ive heard it a noo   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

are you realy sugesting that birds can see scotland from liverpool if  yours can i need to get a doz from you, what iam saying is that it  doesnt matter how good/fit the birds are a strong east wind will push them towards ireland which has happened many times hence lots of birds reported in wales/ireland they were the lucky ones that made land the rest went in the water blue boy has confirmed that many times with the west winds they land on the riggs

i believe that frank straight i believe a doo can magnify a humans six times now frank i could see the norwegian coast from 60miles on a good day and coming the other way into fraserburgh it was 40miles on a good day there is a lot of fanciers on this site will tell you looking from a colum at st fergus no problems what i believe is a birds got to be in fantastic order to get to a to b to break away frank how far are you from liverpool