Times For A Change

ally mac

This is Dileas.

11th Open at the Algarve great Derby final, 30seconds behind the winner.

Finished the series 2nd Ace pigeon.

Playing the numpty and won't settle with his hen. She had a few top 10 results in tge Algave Bony Challenge and finished 10th Ace pigeon. I was fair excited about the pairing but it isn't to be. Need to pull something out the race team for Dileas.

post-1944-16121165578144_thumb.jpg

could you try a diffrent tact , what about putting him in a section of his own for a week then introduce the hen ?

Ive tried all sorts Andy, i think its actually the hen that may be the issue. I will cut my losses now and maybe try them again later in the year.

This is Dileas.

11th Open at the Algarve great Derby final, 30seconds behind the winner.

Finished the series 2nd Ace pigeon.

Playing the numpty and won't settle with his hen. She had a few top 10 results in tge Algave Bony Challenge and finished 10th Ace pigeon. I was fair excited about the pairing but it isn't to be. Need to pull something out the race team for Dileas.

send it down tae wee George it might just need a Blantyre bike :drinking-coffee-200:

Decided to cut my losses and put a hen out the race loft in, almost immediately she was showing so its looking better. Shes a full sister to Tartan Harry. 12th Ace pigeon at the Algarve Golden race, also a half sister to Dileas so a decent pairing i think.

post-1944-16122027112878_thumb.jpg