Snfc

dkj

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No doubt they will be plenty race proposal put in, and the members will decide no matter east or west i will be sending just hope the the gold cup is 550 plus and the longest race 600 plus

Everyone should be sending but we are not consistent Davey...quick to condemn some racepoints as P*** because of line etc while others that have had many attempts and many poor races, like Reims, continue regardless?

Liege and Burdinne... two good races in a row, even spread of prizes per section, good returns etc etc

Only in this country do you change what’s working. Beggars belief

Burdinne is too short for the east at less than 500 MLS

I'm with Davy 550 to central belt but with new euro rules maybe no be anywhere over channel .

457ml from burdinne to Gretna

500ml from Reims to Gretna

Both gold cup races

And that would give the south 2 x 500ml plus races including the longest race also Reims and Troyes or Ancenis

We need to suffer P*** racing from Reims cos its 500 mile? Surely no Davey? Surely better racing, good returns, good entries, spread results and an all round good feeling about the biggest race is the goal?

How many fanciers in the South haven't won a National or been well in ! The Gold Cup has to be between 550 and 600mls .

Me

Absolutely nae idea what that's got to date way anything Andy....ye mean it's easy in the south?

We need to suffer P*** racing from Reims cos its 500 mile? Surely no Davey? Surely better racing, good returns, good entries, spread results and an all round good feeling about the biggest race is the goal?

550ml plus anywhere for gold cup east or west

I don’t want it shortened so we can get returns and

I would think all the best results into central Scotland come up through the Eden valley not from the east coast

550ml plus anywhere for gold cup east or west

I don’t want it shortened so we can get returns and

I would think all the best results into central Scotland come up through the Eden valley not from the east coast

Scotch corner to Hexham to central Scotland?

I notice some post seem to be in favour whats best for there section , surley it should be whats best for all sections . On saying that just think what happened to last years Program because of the virus so i would not be forward planning as yet

The thing is with Reims I fly 590 miles the same distance as the Dundee guys fly so it’s quite an even playing field . Not saying fir one minute it’s a great racepoint just pointing out fairness in distance racing