Lanarkshire Feds Revised Race Program

tommy bhoys

An option and I'd be quite happy to be one of these ppl would be say a central marking point

Have 4 markers even 8 of the youngest less vulnerable marking the doos obviously fully ppe'd up

350 ppl have died under 45 years of age out of 30k I'd happy be one of the markers to work it

Vulnerable in their cars waiting I'll take their baskets out the boot

Just an idea

Edited by geordie1234

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

john you need tae ask yerself how old is your rule book ????

Tommy when was the last rule book printed because the last 1 i got from the SHU was printed in 2005 how many have been printed with updated rules since then?

Tommy when was the last rule book printed because the last 1 i got from the SHU was printed in 2005 how many have been printed with updated rules since then?

that i cant answer im not one of the staff but ive got a 2018 rule book for councillors but when your down we will take a photo of the rule and you can post for john and any other doubters as ive only got a wee chocolate phone that does not take pics

that i cant answer im not one of the staff but ive got a 2018 rule book for councillors but when your down we will take a photo of the rule and you can post for john and any other doubters as ive only got a wee chocolate phone that does not take pics

i only asked as the 1 i have for the plebs is fae 2005 and i think i got it the last year the SHU was based in Hamilton

does that surprise you it was only changed a few years back

It does surprise me Tommy, when the decision was made to change it to 3 the web site should have been updated asap. Shouldn’t have two versions of the same rule in circulation imo.

It does surprise me Tommy, when the decision was made to change it to 3 the web site should have been updated asap. Shouldn’t have two versions of the same rule in circulation imo.

well it does not surprise me like .dont worry we will get it posted up here and the next meeting ill ask the question bout the web page

It seems John Quinn can't take been taken to task on his anti top table agenda...just been blocked off the unofficial Lanarkshire fed page

See if yer gonny insult a man do it to his face, that’s the first rule of the forum 😉

See if yer gonny insult a man do it to his face, that’s the first rule of the forum 😉

I was talking to you on your page John and you deleted me and now added me back lol silly Billy

Don't kid a kidder....quite happy to talk this over face to face