Lanarkshire Feds Revised Race Program

tommy bhoys

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fanciers in the NIPA could follow suit in the next 48 hours according to that statement today but they've to hawd their horses the now.

Definite feeling that we are nearing the end of the restrictions.

Think if the guys in N.I. get the go ahead to train then we will surely get the green light no long after them.

The decision in the South will no doubt be an influential factor, one that will have no bearing on us but for all the good it could do it won’t do our case any harm.

post-10492-15898413919762_thumb.jpeg

Lockdown restrictions will be eased on the 28th of May thankfully the RPRA are looking at what this means for its members in Scotland

It'll mean sweet fanny adams if we're still in lockdown!!

Ofcourse but we ain't going to be she's going to ease restrictions on the 28th... ye no manage to read tht part

read it okay but didnae hear her say anything about pigeon racing ;)

Lockdown restrictions will be eased on the 28th of May thankfully the RPRA are looking at what this means for its members in Scotland

That's the statement I commented on, disnae say anything about "relevant parties"

So what do you think they were doing when they said they were looking in to it? Jst staring oot a windae?

If they're anything like boris it's no easy to ken what they were doin, bottom line is they can do nothing until Nicola says they can

Listen naedoos away and bile yer heid... i said restrictions look to be lifted on the 28th and the rpra are looking what this meant for us in Scotland

Means nothing as we dinnae know what restrictions will be lifted!!

The Scottish advice today is the exact same as England got days ago. Our Infection rate hasn't changed so why did she wait? Hopefully you guys can get some old bird racing now.

you need to check your source I'm afraid. It is not the exact same as England got days ago!

Sorry not exactly but not too different is that better for you?

Frank don't waste your time pal

Big shout out to you Frank btw your drivers picking up prescriptions for the shielding category absolutely amazing credit to you pal