It’S An Ill Wind

Walter swanston

Now in thfourth week of this dreadful lockdown.The air is about 40% cleare,the dawn chorus is deafening, I glimpsed a fox in the place yesterday morning,badgers are everywhere through the night,hedgehogsare back ,pipistrelle bats are around in the evening,roe deer on the outskirts of town.Small consolidation I suppose but interesting all the same.

Great to see nature unfolding😊. They all have a right to be here.I am waiting for the swifts swallows Martins to appear.They fly all that way to get here. And their reward is midges by the mouthful Some folks don't even look around them anymore!

Faces looking at phones are the normal now a days😤

Great to see nature unfolding😊. They all have a right to be here.I am waiting for the swifts swallows Martins to appear.They fly all that way to get here. And their reward is midges by the mouthful Some folks don't even look around them anymore!

The house martins are here the house next door to me has a nest with youngsters in it.

The earth must be celebrating its getting a rest from continual fumes smoke and every thing that we throw at it destroying and contaminating it daily ,What did you call it the G8 summit ? The virus has done more in 3 month than all the meetings put together of the Summit world organisation.

Seen a few house martins now and 1 swallow so they are arriving here now I love those little birds that travel 6000 miles from Africa

Great to see nature unfolding������. They all have a right to be here.I am waiting for the swifts swallows Martins to appear.They fly all that way to get here. And their reward is midges by the mouthful Some folks don't even look around them anymore!

Faces looking at phones are the normal now a days������

An old friend of mine used to say "folk think there's something wrang wae us always looking at the sky, they think we're gight"