Xmas Race 2019

Delboy

Well done cammy brilliant mate but for me shocking decision to race yesterday as it was terrible weather. I was shocked they were going

why did you send you knew the weather was iffy it turned out a good race on a better day i would still bet on cammy or vic couper winning it nice tae see the prizes spread oot dry yer eyes doom & gloom :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why did you send you knew the weather was iffy it turned out a good race on a better day i would still bet on cammy or vic couper winning it nice tae see the prizes spread oot dry yer eyes doom & gloom :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

I send to every race but would like to have good controllers as Lanarkshire has had a monkey for a wee while now fingers crossed Clark’s back on the job

I’m 5/5 2 today but as I said weather was shocking couldn’t see 1/2 a mile here all day yesterday

it was good to Grangemouth, sh ite here all day too, 5/5 also. It was the correct option according to 15/16 fanciers away lol.

So, you run it next year and try and get it spot on in December. By the way, i'll send.

Edited by Delboy

it was good to Grangemouth, sh ite here all day too, 5/5 also. It was the correct option according to 15/16 fanciers away lol.

So, you run it next year and try and get it spot on in December. By the way, ill send.

I won’t send again waste off my time no 1 sends up here but I will control it no problem 😉 as blind could see the weather for the race was not good . Cally said to me start off the week it was to be bad and seen it myself

• 1 month later...

This result has been published elsewhere and the original result has changed because one of the pigeons wasn't in the competitors name. As this race is run under SHU rules, all monies overpaid, have to be refunded. S.H.U. Rule 11 page 15.11. Any objection to the race result must be made to the Secretary in writing within 7 days of publication, except in cases of error or fraud subsequently discovered. Where prizes and pool money are paid out and errors discovered, all monies thus paid out must be refunded

2019 Xmas race result

Xmas reviewed result 2019.pdf

Heard your not going to run the race again because of all this a shame for rest of flyers who like to race in it you done a good job bigman ðŸ‘ðŸ‘

post 1 states all birds will be verified .as for using shu rules was the race registered with them if not who can you appeal to ?????