THE BEST VANREET HEN IVE KNOWN FOR SALE

terry mccarthy

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mackems, you put 2birds in that list of races as if they didn't matter. 2bird races are the most equal races in my opinion as everyone sends their best two birds whereas in clubs they send birds that have never won anything and can win by sheer weight of numbers. Strange the way some people think of pigeon racing. :-/ of course maybe it is me with the wrong outlook.

Mackems, you put 2birds in that list of races as if they didn't matter. 2bird races are the most equal races in my opinion as everyone sends their best two birds whereas in clubs they send birds that have never won anything and can win by sheer weight of numbers. Strange the way some people think of pigeon racing. :-/ of course maybe it is me with the wrong outlook.

sorry tubbles would have to agree with mackems we have a 3 bird club in with our saturday races ie the lofts nominate there 3 fancyed birds for that week you have 9 lofts within our championship club ie 27 birds i have won this on 8 occasions this year with 1 cock winning it 4 times but i wouldnt say he has won 4 times this year mate but some lofts class them as wins

yes but i belive at most top lofts there are a loft of youngers for your 5 young birds for 500 or what ever but there youngers for who they want them to go to belive me i know as i made a egit  out of mysels as i paid a lot more for a youngster  week after i seen something  along the lines of 5 for  400 something like that  i rang him up asked what was going and he just said well u can have the special offer no problem at all but there pigeons and there pigeons    that hen bred winners after winners

and this happens a lot

yes but you go to a loft that you have studyed for a while or the top loft in your combine which you have been studying for a while i know the hen as bred the goods and hopefully will carry on for her new owners i bought a hen from a top loft she bred me 10 individual winners was dam grand dam and great grand dam of winners she died when she was 5 years old heart attack i think £25 she cost me as i say good luck to who ever buys her a once in a lifetime hen

Come on lads show a bit of sprit, terry may be relying on this sale to bye the kids xmas prezzies

lol lol lol lol lol

Similarly, how do I tell my children on Xmas morning "Santa's only got you a selection box each kids ,but the good news is he's he's brought me a £1000 Van Reet hen"  Could put a bit of a damper on the rest of the day! ??)

firstly no i dont need the money as i said before im only selling as cant see the point of keeping her i do have sons and daughters from her plus way things are i wont be racing unless some thing changes drasticly there are no duplicates 1sts these are first birds only in open compatition with birdage up to 2000 birds her offspring have won from 65 miles to 500 plus they are a allround pigeon if u want me to add 2 birds then shes bred treble of wat i said then but i dont count them yes i have had 3 offers over 1000 pound and no she is not up for sale yet i did say around the weekend i race in the south of thames fed and west essex fed as for my creditials on a good racing loft most of my results are on some were in just one race this year weatherby 185 mile  south east wind 13 in first 100 of combine 11 in first 20 of fed thats 24 cards without clubs in that result i was 3rd 4th 5th combine 1 second apart 2 on same vel and i lost a lot of time its the sort of bird if you need her and willing to pay for success then go for it and i dont need money for christmass presents lol thats finished although i spose the mrs would like some more

Guest strapper
THEY HAVENT AS SHES NOT FOR SALE NOW PENDING CLUB MERGER IF I CAN RACE I WILL KEEP HER I HAVE SPOKE TO PERSONS THAT HAVE OFFERED TO BUY HER BUT AT THIS TIME IF I STILL GOT A CHANCE OF RACING SHE WILL BE STAYING

all the best in getting a club terry,i know you got the tools to race .....paul.

• Advert: Morray Firth One Loft Classic
  • Advert: M.A.C. Lofts Pigeon Products
  • Advert: RV Woodcraft
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders