Medicines Seized.

greenlands

Every sympathy for Belgica and other stall holders

It's the fanciers who don't want to place orders or pay postage but more than willing to accept from under the counter

Has happened for years people being taken out to cars at shows to get what they require

You can hear fanciers in bar area's boasting of who to go to and where

Loose lips sink ships

That is the reason why we will never make progress with hawk problems

Yea ken whit a load a drivel you Wright for a start there isny any breakdown is ingredients on there products that's breaking the law to start wae and as a reputable company ?? They should no be selling under the counter products to fanciers so your out of order blaming the doo men and there better products out there that work been pulling the wool over our eyes for years imo so nobody's fault bar there own should stick to the law

Just to put the record straight on this issue. The Belgica clinic is licensed to sell these products in the UK at their premises in Colchester. However, when you sell them at a different location other than your licensed premises, In this case Colchester. Then you need to apply for another license at the different location. This was a simple administrative oversight on the part of Belgica. The same products were collected at Blackpool by existing customers but because these had been issued from Colchester and simply taken to the show for collection there was no issue. So in short Belgica are licenced and intended to sell licensed products. I hope this clarifies the situation.

from ian evans

Conversed with Begica to-day and am satisfied with the explanation given that the admin problem has been concluded and will personally continue the long association I have had with them in the future regarding testing and products given, including free advice from qualified Vets.

Peter a was at poland and he told me all that happened and that theyres some British fanciers trying to discredit them well some of them will still use theyre products so like everything else you get a good laugh at the people saying this and that about belgica some of them wouldn’t even know if they’re was a problem in the loft

Peter a was at poland and he told me all that happened and that theyres some British fanciers trying to discredit them well some of them will still use theyre products so like everything else you get a good laugh at the people saying this and that about belgica some of them wouldn’t even know if they’re was a problem in the loft

They also got raided in Poland again with about £70000 of stuff took again

Conversed with Begica to-day and am satisfied with the explanation given that the admin problem has been concluded and will personally continue the long association I have had with them in the future regarding testing and products given, including free advice from qualified Vets.

Who's the qualified vets there?