Pigeon Racing

Froog

Example of how its doomed Imo ! Young 11 year old lad starts up he joins a club but they only allow him Fed flying facilities and not for flying for club tickets because I take it he lives abit to the North albeit there is a older Fancier in same club even further to the south but no problem for him ?? I work with the young lads uncle and his exact words to me was “No wonder yer sports F@cked !!

unreal, pathetic, unsporting bassas

Kyleakin , I absolutely agree no one should be refused ,if refusal has to do with boundaries ,sections etc extend boundary,and as for sections they are made so top flyers get mentioned on fed results each week even though they are not near topping the fed (false Kudos ),abolish it then regardless where they stayed they could choose there club.

The attitude of most fliers is a massive problem, to hear kids aren’t interested so shouldn’t be thought of is a massive problem. I guarantee if a kid is spoken to like they are important and let help whenever they want, those kids will have a bond with the birds, you tell them there are things they can’t do at the loft and they will lose interest. Every kid, I have had around my birds have wanted them themselves, I try to involve them in every aspect of it, allow them to pick their own birds for breeder buyers and buy them back to race for them. Kids need brining in to the sport at costs of its current members, be it a few birds, a loft or equipment, no fees and possibly the club having a YB sale, with all proceeds going towards helping the kid.

I would breed any new starter YB and they are welcome to select any birds they liked. I would gladly breed birds every year just to train up the race route and clear it as best as possible for bop ready for races. This will all be at a cost to myself and my time but, I won’t have any birds to race in a few years the way the sport is going If I sat back moaned and expect others to do something.

Example of how its doomed Imo ! Young 11 year old lad starts up he joins a club but they only allow him Fed flying facilities and not for flying for club tickets because I take it he lives abit to the North albeit there is a older Fancier in same club even further to the south but no problem for him ?? I work with the young lads uncle and his exact words to me was “No wonder yer sports F@cked !!

Shocking the club is a total joke