Lanarkshire Fed Racing

Guest mambo

To me the Lanarkshire fed does not have a problem away at the races to me it is 25 mile out on the return, were we have a serious problem for our fed, takes 16,000 rings each year yet by the year end we have lost 10,000 young birds in training from 25 mile out, then another 4 000 on the road from the races telling me these loses are happening 25 mile from home again, as birds with severe injury can get home,and have been known this year most with bop scars, for the ones that don't make it is it windmill propeller blades that cut them down. That I can't answer

Big da you talk some S H I T E

Where have all the pigeons gone then 14,000 and why did your. Club need more and why did your club only send four baskets this week and as a say they are lost in training 25 mile out

To me the Lanarkshire fed does not have a problem away at the races to me it is 25 mile out on the return, were we have a serious problem for our fed, takes 16,000 rings each year yet by the year end we have lost 10,000 young birds in training from 25 mile out, then another 4 000 on the road from the races telling me these loses are happening 25 mile from home again, as birds with severe injury can get home,and have been known this year most with bop scars, for the ones that don't make it is it windmill propeller blades that cut them down. That I can't answer

your rite bout the last 25 miles danny even at the lofts its happens now