Rangers V Celtic

sapper756

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard pedro was put there by the future owners, middle east syndicate, watch this space, where did he last work is a clue. :emoticon-0136-giggle:

Aye, Qatar, ended up 5th in there league which is full of world class teams that wouldnt get a game in the Scottish 2nd division, which is why he ended up where he is lol

Aye, Qatar, ended up 5th in there league which is full of world class teams that wouldnt get a game in the Scottish 2nd division, which is why he ended up where he is lol

Here bobby i take novo is hidein.!he had loads to say a couple of weeks ago ? Under the bed.lol

Here bobby i take novo is hidein.!he had loads to say a couple of weeks ago ? Under the bed.lol

No talking to me lol, sent him a couple o messages yesterday n was gettin a wee bit upset so I laid off him as dinnae want his blood pressure to explode lol

Was in awe with the rangers players at IBrox watching, them giving the Celtic players big hugs and kisses the losers. Lol. looking up to the Victor's was so nice made my day that.so proud of the rangers team and wee thumb blow his nose lol, will always have this loved up vision,now rangers doing the huddle and cuddle

Was in awe with the rangers players at IBrox watching, them giving the Celtic players big hugs and kisses the losers. Lol. looking up to the Victor's was so nice made my day that.so proud of the rangers team and wee thumb blow his nose lol, will always have this loved up vision,now rangers doing the huddle and cuddle

Danny top class wer is this guy novo who was shouting his s mouth af last week :drinking-coffee-200:

just read some of the posts that have had to be removed ,they are disgusting ,those members responsible know who you are, I will lock this thread and any future happenings and I will have to consider if those games will be allowed on site, its sorry just a few spoil things,

ADMIN,