Lanarkshire Fed

geordie1234

I know after all,,, who would you rather listen to,, the wee guys surrounded with ðŸ†'s and a good team Every year ,,,or,,, a guy that yet again will have a big empty loft by the end of the year,,, 😂😂😂.

Just hold yer hand up tam,,, you've had a mare pmsl.

& Wot doo you bring to the table pmsl

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

& Wot doo you bring to the table pmsl

😂 is that it,,,,, ,,,, once again an answerless Tam Richardson

Let's just hope everyone's doos work in.. and we get 5 decent races sorted..

His and wee Geos asses ������������������������������ gayboys

Nacho, ,,everybody's pal Novo,,,,

😂😂😂😂

😂 is that it,,,,, ,,,, once again an answerless Tam Richardson

Let's just hope everyone's doos work in.. and we get 5 decent races sorted..

Nacho, ,,everybody's pal Novo,,,,

😂😂😂😂

av nae pals Paul lol

Aww joking aside the games about *expletive removed*

Only One third tae force an EGM George. Two thirds to change the constitution/rules. 😉

John you have hardly raced a doo all sessions & your hell bent on trying to get thiss race program change since you got fu CK with your appeal & if it ever happened you still wouldn't race a doo so doo yourself a turn and stop trying to stir she item cheers

I know after all,,, who would you rather listen to,, the wee guys surrounded with ðŸ†'s and a good team Every year ,,,or,,, a guy that yet again will have a big empty loft by the end of the year,,, 😂😂😂.

Just hold yer hand up tam,,, you've had a mare pmsl.

got plenty doos left & the season is not over yet pmsl

John you have hardly raced a doo all sessions & your hell bent on trying to get thiss race program change since you got fu CK with your appeal & if it ever happened you still wouldn't race a doo so doo yourself a turn and stop trying to stir she item cheers

Haw Tam you know F all about my appeal. 🖕ðŸ»

Ye were sh** on and ye don't even realise it coz ye don't know rules or how tae apply them. cheers

Haw Tam you know F all about my appeal. 🖕ðŸ»

Ye were sh** on and ye don't even realise it coz ye don't know rules or how tae apply them. cheers

Hi John wot gets me is you sat at the top table with these lads who I must say are doing a grand job out there till 2200 on a Friday night just to get our doos away & since you resined you have been against them so can you no just tell wot the Fu cks going on

Guest mambo

6 kelso,would have been proper preperation for the young birds, under the circumstances we now face education of young birds is a lot different now than it once was.and you would be able to see if you where getting hit at this site, then you could have weekday,clean ups, going place to place with any bird tells you nothing.

6 kelso,would have been proper preperation for the young birds, under the circumstances we now face education of young birds is a lot different now than it once was.and you would be able to see if you where getting hit at this site, then you could have weekday,clean ups, going place to place with any bird tells you nothing.

Danny, don't agree with most of what you write but this is a good post which makes a lot of sense to me anyway

Danny, don't agree with most of what you write but this is a good post which makes a lot of sense to me anyway

Sorry Davy,Danny talks wan load of S,hite and on this occasion imo again wan load of S,hite.last year ybs went to Retford around 204 miles to me great race think I had something in the region of 10/12 on the day

pmsl you can have 6 traing tosses withe your mates at kelso or uro central but to basket on a Friday night for a kelso race is a total wast of time but if you said 6 Appleby's then am in lol

Guest johnhunter

Haw ya Wee Baw sack no need to try and take the p*ss a simple question I asked no need for *expletive removed* like you coming the *expletive removed*

old owl who was that meant for?

there is no known nest in the east

There's a nest at Torrness power station and another a mile up the road at the cement factory right on the coast perfect for the east route into Lanarkshire just when the birds are tired flying any distance up the east coast and btw their on the three power stations that I know off sizewell Hartlepool and Torrness I've seen them.