Lanarkshire Fed 2017 Sections

budgie

Totally for the reason to keep numbers up in fed ,no political or personal reason .

Only having 4 clubs in a section is not competitive but whatever the fed agree,s is fine by me it,s only doo racing lol.

Jst a wee joke pal

I actually think we will see Glasgow Fed joining up with us in the future...more the merrier I reckon.... I'm no bothered about what the fed do section wise tbh

Jst race my doos and try enjoy them

Jst a wee joke pal

I actually think we will see Glasgow Fed joining up with us in the future...more the merrier I reckon.... I'm no bothered about what the fed do section wise tbh

Jst race my doos and try enjoy them

Glasgow fed were knocked back many times Geo, then kirkintilloch were asked to join Lanarkshire, they left Glasgow and were then knocked back fae Lanarkshire :emoticon-0179-headbang: . Not the best way to leave a good impression imo. I hope yer right but I doubt it.

If boundaries are ever opened they should be opened up equally in all four directions and not just so one area or federation in particular can join. By all means open it up but do it in a fair way for all outside the federation who may want in just now and people of the future.

Clubs are allowed tae take members from outside the boundaries the now but they canny fly for Fed prizes/pools. But if it's to race with and against a big convoy try getting a club tae join. Ye can compare your performances with the full Fed and get the added bonus of big batches.

If it's more than that you want Well going by the latest AGM response it'll be a LOOOOONNNGG time coming I'm ashamed tae say. :emoticon-0179-headbang:

Clubs are allowed tae take members from outside the boundaries the now but they canny fly for Fed prizes/pools. But if it's to race with and against a big convoy try getting a club tae join. Ye can compare your performances with the full Fed and get the added bonus of big batches.

If it's more than that you want Well going by the latest AGM response it'll be a LOOOOONNNGG time coming I'm ashamed tae say. :emoticon-0179-headbang:

Spot on John

If they are going down this road with creating more sections and prizes, they are as well having the five in every club on the result... it's already a fabricated result as it is just now ,,as they are not they fastest 45 birds on the day that appear on the result.

We are in danger of becoming like most belgian outfits with everyone getting a prize for turning up...

Top 100 or even 200 gives a true read of all races.

Open it up to the first 50 in the Open and only 12 nomination pigeons qualify for averages and prize money for every race.Everyone then on the same level playing field .And the section proposals Uddingston in the East Section when they border with Coatbridge 👎

Open it up to the first 50 in the Open and only 12 nomination pigeons qualify for averages and prize money for every race.Everyone then on the same level playing field .And the section proposals Uddingston in the East Section when they border with Coatbridge 👎

andy clarkston in north section when further east than yourselfs and uddingston ?

What do the Lanarkshire Fed members think of the New Sections ? personally I think it should be a straight 45 Open .

i think your self centered just like the rest that moved tae there location for their advantage in the fed think the committee gt it wrong with putting larkhall in the south it should be e/k fed averages where won in larkhall 3 years ago would also put uddingston in north section as fed averages where won there two years ago c:mon committee do your homework :emoticon-0136-giggle:

Uddingston was in the East Section for 50 years before?? They also border cambuslang and Blantyre too? So the bordering Coatbridge disny really wash does it?

Aye it diz wash George, they've put them in a section that they DON'T border, there lies the problem !!

50 yrs ago?? think you're getting coaching there coz I had that put tae me the other night when I highlighted the Liberty that's trying tae get through here. Couldn't be more Against it !!!!!

Aye it diz wash George, they've put them in a section that they DON'T border, there lies the problem !!

50 yrs ago?? think you're getting coaching there coz I had that put tae me the other night when I highlighted the Liberty that's trying tae get through here. Couldn't be more Against it !!!!!

Haha