Daily Doo Blog

JohnQuinn

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Belter John.look forward to getting a loan of that at the end of the :emoticon-0136-giggle:

He will be run for two nests only Billy and yer welcome tae a loan of him with the Guarantee he won't escape, coz if he does he's lost as he's never flown out. Pairing him up either today or tomorrow so around mid April he'd be available.

An early entry today. Direct dghtr of Bunny's Boy and Dam to the 2 Blue Ck's posted earlier in the thread.......Billy took the Pic :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

Don't know what it is but I like the wide cere round the eyes, had, and have, a few like that but cant say they've performed any better than those without.

Today's pic is of a Van Den Heuval Ck I bought at Blackpool 3yrs ago. He is sire to the hen I timed from Ypres last season, the Only nest I have taken from him since purchase, before the Why's start it's because I was told he was a sprinter after I bought him and that put me off a bit. :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang:

The hen i timed is pictured on post 56 of this thread

He is sire to the Yb donated to the charity sale that Ian is about to start.

post-10492-14859948676352_thumb.jpg