Daily Doo Blog

JohnQuinn

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vandenabeele x Grondalaer 2016 hen.

Top breeding lines on both sides of her parentage but given her colour I fear the worst for her !!! Took a pair of Ybs out of her and pleased tae say there is a pencil Blue in the nest and a pencil Bl Pd but not nearly as much white as her, which was the desired outcome from the start :emoticon-0157-sun:

post-10492-14901423204839_thumb.jpg

Rab is left handed. Ring on left leg means rubber on right leg. Faster timing using his left hand. ;)

expletive remove harry that must have been where i was going wrong Haha anyway enough about rings we better not clog up quinnys blog or he will be falling out with us (temprimentil *expletive removed* he is) :emoticon-0136-giggle:

I bought this Jan Aarden hen off of a site member from Stonehaven, am bad for names but I think his name is Mike. She is dam to 2nd club Kettering 240mls & 1st club Billericay 365mls, money well spent !! ...(pic taken today)

that will have been mike paterson john :drinking-coffee-200: :drinking-coffee-200:

that will have been mike paterson john :drinking-coffee-200: :drinking-coffee-200:

Was a really nice wee guy, I went to buy an old Ck off of him and came away with them hen as well. I remember saying to him she would win a handling class that day and he said many had looked at her but no one put a bid in. He was packing them in and I think they were the last 2 doos in the loft.