Race Controlling

jimbhoy29

get everyone in the fed to breed a pair of early youngbirds and sort out a dummy run from beattock 3 or 4 weeks before the first race or before training starts and sort the problem or nothing else will help in my opinion m8

ive suggested that a season or 2 ago and got shot down. but that is the action we need to take

Fs Jim ye haven't got a race over yer head yet at least wait to the season has started before ye faw oot wae everyone lol

Come on Georgie1234, he is only warming up, a bit early, to wage abuse AND excuses for poor returns / losses etc. lol :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: Just joshing .... I think that brigade is well equipped 24 / 7 lol.

What yuo call clashers. The NIPA here let out 28000 birds going to all araes of nort ireland can scottie's pigeons not find way round Scotland surly all going to scotch land

ure right 28000 birds going in one direction north. in scotland. we have birds racin from scotland into england england into scotland. east to west . so more to it than birds going one way

get everyone in the fed to breed a pair of early youngbirds and sort out a dummy run from beattock 3 or 4 weeks before the first race or before training starts and sort the problem or nothing else will help in my opinion m8

That is the only way Walter no other answer to it