Race Controlling

jimbhoy29

would it not make sense. east side feds going together and west side feds going together. if all at same race point. rather than 5/6 individual libs 15mins apart. doesnt have to be all east feds but link up to closest together

Oh how niave is this comment. .....perfect sense is the answer.....but? ??

You should put your name forward for the job and you would no that race controllers dont just get up on a saturday morning and scratch there backside phone the lorrie and say just get them up some races you are on the phone for hours talking to other controlers so if you so blameing everything on clashing with other feds is rubbish clashing with bop is more like it.

You should put your name forward for the job and you would no that race controllers dont just get up on a saturday morning and scratch there backside phone the lorrie and say just get them up some races you are on the phone for hours talking to other controlers so if you so blameing everything on clashing with other feds is rubbish clashing with bop is more like it.

Well said

Bang on pal . Last year I never heard once from the Ayrshire race controller not once . The biggest problem in Ayrshire at moment is all the splits north road south west road and everyone else that's left .

Bang on pal . Last year I never heard once from the Ayrshire race controller not once . The biggest problem in Ayrshire at moment is all the splits north road south west road and everyone else that's left .

thats what I was told. there was no communication. thats why I posted this not to have a go at anyone this is my first time doing it so I need all the help I can get.. and il prob keep askin questions right upto race day..

Jim, you should receive a race controllers guide via your secretary from the SHU. It should contain the contacts for the other SHU controllers. The North Road also gets the RPRA guide. I don't know whether all organisations get this one. Once you have these books, you at least will have your contact information and who should be racing from where and when they should be there.

Of course there are sometimes last minute alterations where some may go to a different lib point because of weather predictions or perhaps even move on the day of liberation, but at least you will have a start.

Another good thing I trialled this year is liberate app. They have submitted it to the RPRA and will probably go commercial, looking for money in the future, but once you are in England, it could be a useful tool for you. :)

thats what I was told. there was no communication. thats why I posted this not to have a go at anyone this is my first time doing it so I need all the help I can get.. and il prob keep askin questions right upto race day..

I tried a few times at start of season to get hold of your controller but never got an answer , the year before he asked if youse could lib along with us at otterburn our third race ,I thought that it was to close a race point and too soon in season to joint lib. So I refused think he took the hump.

I tried a few times at start of season to get hold of your controller but never got an answer , the year before he asked if youse could lib along with us at otterburn our third race ,I thought that it was to close a race point and too soon in season to joint lib. So I refused think he took the hump.

im only tryin to ask questions see if I can find a way of better racin into ayrshire. we as fanciers are gettin to the point in chuckin it in if returns keep going the way it is. so far from these questions ive found out there was no communication. so one step forward plenty more to go

im only tryin to ask questions see if I can find a way of better racin into ayrshire. we as fanciers are gettin to the point in chuckin it in if returns keep going the way it is. so far from these questions ive found out there was no communication. so one step forward plenty more to go

Well done keep it up