Shu Charity Sale 2016

Ian McKay

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all the bids as you can see I am getting a few PM bids this is OK but I cannot guarantee to get them all on before the end of the sale as it hots up so cannot be held responsible if they do not get to me in time

Please bid on site yourself it is a lot safer than relying on me :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang:

A Wee heads up for all our Doo pals on here. It's the only latebred we have so when asked by the SHU it had to go. So it's online right now for auction. This latebred cheq cock , the dam is same way bred as Lady India our 2016 National winner and best racer so far. The Sire of this latebred in our opinion is by far even better. He is a blue pied that has bred us combined 13 first prize winners at club and region level plus countless other positions. Due to his age We only got 2 youngsters from the blue pied cock early on in the season with another hen and again another winner at the 2nd last young bird race and our only entry from Mullingar. She's a cracking hen we look forward to racing her next season. Then at the tail end of the season he filled one egg with the dam of our national winner .Our intentions were to keep it for stock but hey ho. It's for a good cause and the last time I looked the bid is at @ £70..

A Wee heads up for all our Doo pals on here. It's the only latebred we have so when asked by the SHU it had to go. So it's online right now for auction. This latebred cheq cock , the dam is same way bred as Lady India our 2016 National winner and best racer so far. The Sire of this latebred in our opinion is by far even better. He is a blue pied that has bred us combined 13 first prize winners at club and region level plus countless other positions. Due to his age We only got 2 youngsters from the blue pied cock early on in the season with another hen and again another winner at the 2nd last young bird race and our only entry from Mullingar. She's a cracking hen we look forward to racing her next season. Then at the tail end of the season he filled one egg with the dam of our national winner .Our intentions were to keep it for stock but hey ho. It's for a good cause and the last time I looked the bid is at @ £70..

Lot 3..