Pine Martin

bhirst

I've got a black cat that keeps coming in to my garden and tries to get in the loft. :emoticon-0179-headbang:

Buy some lillies and dust the places where it gets onto the loft with the pollen .Now theres a trick ..rem to take the petals off .Also keep the pollen off your clothes its a real b.....r to wash out you know ...

No man if you grow them they all flower about the same time.But we all know that you can buy them all year long .thanks to tesco asda morrisons well hell any big supermarket you all know what I mean ....Real shame is there's no an equivalent for martens or that scourge of the sky percy bop but then there just might be need to search that one out ....

Worked all day yesterday and covered every gap and all vents with 8mm mesh got 1or2 little surprises, for it if it does return which I think it will . Thanks to everybody who as offered me replacement cocks or ybs am very greatful but not sure yet if am going to carry on going to take some time and weigh up the pros and cons All the Best and HAPPY NEW YEAR