Wildermesch

pidge 1

should still have birds down from them, i purchased 2 cocks and a hen, the cocks were 05, and the hen 03, when purchased, I Paired one cock with the hen and the other cock I Paired to a hen from them, and kept them together . they were from PORTER and RICHARDSON top birds, will have a look through them to see what is there,

i dont race much just now but did a few years ago purchase some Porter and Richardson Wildermeerch birds at Blackpool when they had their sale,

Keith Richardson stayed in the same guest house as myself when he had his clearance sale at Blackpool. Top birds and went for top money, I remember one of the top birds was called "Firecracker" can't remember the fee he raised but I do remember it was a lot of money.

You could do a lot worst than get pigeons from the Wooff Brothers of New Ollerton and Darlington. I got some latebreds last year from Charlie and Russell and can't fault them, three of them in particular were amongst my best yearlings this season.

A few different things through their birds but they can still trace some of the birds right back to their Wildermeersch racing machine Clive 76 and the like.

Charlie and Russell are into their 80s now and still topping the fed regularly, often taking the first few positions. Real class fanciers.

Les is their younger brother and doesn't race anymore, he was a multiple WDA winner before retiring and from what I'm lead to believe still breeds good birds that are winning well for others. Sure Les and his daughter had an advert in the BHW earlier in the year. May be worth checking out.

Keith Richardson stayed in the same guest house as myself when he had his clearance sale at Blackpool. Top birds and went for top money, I remember one of the top birds was called "Firecracker" can't remember the fee he raised but I do remember it was a lot of money.

yes they were a few quid, one cock I PURCHASED THE SIRE WAS willywonty and dam CRYSTAL 2 top birds, the hen sire was TYLER AND DAM diamonds, the g/dam was his great GTXi 3rd open NRCC Thurso, 6th open NRCC PERTH, 9TH OPEN NRCC thurso

You could do a lot worst than get pigeons from the Wooff Brothers of New Ollerton and Darlington. I got some latebreds last year from Charlie and Russell and can't fault them, three of them in particular were amongst my best yearlings this season.

A few different things through their birds but they can still trace some of the birds right back to their Wildermeersch racing machine Clive 76 and the like.

Charlie and Russell are into their 80s now and still topping the fed regularly, often taking the first few positions. Real class fanciers.

Les is their younger brother and doesn't race anymore, he was a multiple WDA winner before retiring and from what I'm lead to believe still breeds good birds that are winning well for others. Sure Les and his daughter had an advert in the BHW earlier in the year. May be worth checking out.

Thanks, would you have a contact number you could pm me with?

yes that must have been around 2006 or 7

• 6 years later...

My family is about 60/70 per cent FVW from Ingram and  Langton they are the most consistent  birds I have had in my loft ever they have been crossed with Zwol  Heremans  Ceuleman  and produced winners  can’t fault them