After All I Do To Help

yeboah

no worries mick still think everyone having a bird looked after by you should send you an ets in thanks very small pric

e to pay and the amount you get in you could supply your whole club

If I dinnae get any back the morra Rab it will be Andrex no Ets I'll be looking for lol

Not taking time to rain here at present hail water

If I dinnae get any back the morra Rab it will be Andrex no Ets I'll be looking for lol

Not taking time to rain here at present hail water

Same here lashing down Mick but on the bright side maby stops them going to far !!!! hopefully hiding and home when it clears up .They could always wrap the ets rign in an andrex sheet m8 . Weel done you do some job .

no worries mick still think everyone having a bird looked after by you should send you an ets in thanks very small pric

e to pay and the amount you get in you could supply your whole club

Rab, that's no very nice of you saying Mick has a very small pric, didn't know you were a poet LOL :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

Mick you do a great job for the fancy

Yes they can, just get it re-registered into there name, some guys are doing this a lot. ;)

Ok - didn't know or think it was possible. We learn every day thanks. ... but then it is but a small price to pay for the knowledge. Fanciers pay extraordinary high prices for Feed, meds and pigeons etc. the quibble of a quid. Like I say, I'd be happy for the info at that price.

For instance I have a 3 year old grizzle... Never ever homed inside a week lol. Great youngster like... Three months or more away. ends it racing for that season lol. Just this past Thursday came back from it's 180 miler. Great condition and RUBBER in tact. Has it been fielding as many are led to believe .... or in another, or many lofts loft hiking? Now if only the rubber was missing ....

These rings should not be reusable unless the owner deletes the ring for another bird ,this would stop the ersholes steeling them . And even if the unikon rings had only been clicked once I don't think they would fall off ,unless the bird in question had very very small ankles .you keep doing what you do Michael ,your one of the best mate all the best. Stuart