Ypres

clockman

I think their should be a race from the coast, common sense says to put it back a week will lose half the convoy as nest condition wont suit.expletive remove not rocket science

If you think your birds are not in the condition you want you don't have to send them

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well what they doing then or is it secret

They'll have to come up with something quick as Lanarkshire fed is having their emergency meeting tonight and will probably come up something for this week which will in turn affect the birdage,the reason I joint the national this year is I'm a novice in this sport(2nd ob season)and would have liked to have had a go with the national from Ypres but that's now looking very unlikely

im quite surprised no one is voicing their preference so the snfc committee can take it on board before making a judgement. This isn't a witch hunt or criticism for the SNFC, its constructive debating on what its members want at a critical time.

Not having a go del but pigeon men will be pigeon men and will send don't think birdage would be affected that much

Can only go on my own loft Mav, if its postponed ill only have half the numbers .

As in the past surely a coastal race is a no brainier!! Every thing is set for race marking tomorrow night and as elsewhere on this thread federations who are joint convoying are possibly making there own race,canny see the problem and think we should have a race,Buckingham,Eastbourne Maidstone etc :partick-thistle-Crest:

As in the past surely a coastal race is a no brainier!! Every thing is set for race marking tomorrow night and as elsewhere on this thread federations who are joint convoying are possibly making there own race,canny see the problem and think we should have a race,Buckingham,Eastbourne Maidstone etc :partick-thistle-Crest:

Where are you racing from next Saturday lads?

A BIG ADVANTAGE TO THE SOLWAY THEY HAD TIME TO CHANGE BIRDS TO ANCENIS AS THERE STATION CLOSED AT 7PM NOT 4PM IN CENTRAL SCOTLAND

I found out hour ago. When were the accenis birds marked? Is there many folk set their birds for 400 mile and then put them in at 600?

News on website soon

, to let you all know that Ypres is currently postponed. This is due to the industrial action at the french ferry ports. No boats are available to cross the channel.

AN UPDATE WILL BE GIVEN ON MONDAY ON THE SNFC WEBSITE.

Lets be honest here ,, everyone and their granny knew this was the case with these on going strikes,, surely like any other business or Racing outfit their was another plan in place,, their ability to get info out to THEIR members is nothing short of embarrassing ..

Surely Lanarkshire could wheel oot the transporter and get a license for a race for you guys?

i would not send m8 my hens are set down chipping tonight next weeks no good to me

Seven day baby next week?