Weekends Weather

andy Burgess

watching this weekends forecast , looking like a strong Westerly for most ?? what will you do , leave some at home or ?? i am "umming and arring" here , bit un-sure what to do ?? :emoticon-0138-thinking:

Ours are already on their way to Kelso, sent 6.

watching this weekends forecast , looking like a strong Westerly for most ?? what will you do , leave some at home or ?? i am "umming and arring" here , bit un-sure what to do ?? :emoticon-0138-thinking:

Get them ALL AWAY Andy, especially through there m8.Ill be emptying dookit m8 ;)

The Irish birds are in Talbenny (Wales) for their first channel race, tough crossing for them.

Guest TAMMY_1

Get them ALL AWAY Andy, especially through there m8.Ill be emptying dookit m8 ;)

Agree Del, we have never held birds back because of the wind

well another look at the forecast and wind speeds have reduced :emoticon-0137-clapping:

Were getting to that time of year where north & south feds start crossing, more of a concern to me than wind direction & strength.

already reached that stage here Tony . yet i am happy to give an honest local weather report for information that may explain why losses have occurred :emoticon-0127-lipssealed:

already reached that stage here Tony . yet i am happy to give an honest local weather report for information that may explain why losses have occurred :emoticon-0127-lipssealed:

Many things can and do affect our racing. Wind, rain and one thing I believe that's underrated is liberating them in temps below 6C especially with east in the wind. Peeps don't send if gales are forecast, same goes for persistent rain but one thing that doesn't seem to deter and that's how cold its going to be when the birds are liberated.

I think your crystal ball was running a wee bit fast last week Andy :lol:

I think your crystal ball was running a wee bit fast last week Andy :lol:

mmmm , i wonder ?? looking like a nice steady North wind , with warm temperatures , great visibility ,and barely a cloud in the sky , and full returns too . lets see if that works Tony :emoticon-0136-giggle:

mmmm , i wonder ?? looking like a nice steady North wind , with warm temperatures , great visibility ,and barely a cloud in the sky , and full returns too . lets see if that works Tony :emoticon-0136-giggle:

If it does you could bet your bottom dollar your clock would go t*ts up or something :o:lol: