Good Toss

dunc50

Guest stb-

Definitely were rumbled up Alan :emoticon-0138-thinking: Mine all home too but were spread out.

had 80 on lan transporter today for first time this year and were well split up and came from every direction still 6 to come 3 tearlings and 3good 2 yr olds

Definitely were rumbled up Alan :emoticon-0138-thinking: Mine all home too but were spread out.

Wrong, one just landed just now and still got one to come.I had counted 2 stock cocks in my race team :emoticon-0179-headbang:

had 80 on lan transporter today for first time this year and were well split up and came from every direction still 6 to come 3 tearlings and 3good 2 yr olds

I got a couple about 12.10 Rab and percy came straight over from your area and scared the shyte oot them.

Guest stb-

Wrong, one just landed just now and still got one to come.I had counted 2 stock cocks in my race team :emoticon-0179-headbang:

I got a couple about 12.10 Rab and percy came straight over from your area and scared the shyte oot them.

aye the doos were sh** scared the day bassas are every where m8 :emoticon-0179-headbang: 2 of the 2 year olds are actually paired together sitting 10 days on there first eggs the chq hen won otterburn last year and leicester for me and her m8 mealy cock has 6 fed positions as young bird and yearling and was my 4th bird on sat , im hoping there down and hiding somewhere as they have no lay out before :emoticon-0179-headbang:

Not so great for me with club van 3 yearlings missing but the big worry my Maidstone card winner and big hope missing along with a gold cup candidate .

Maidstone cock home missing his entire back wing on one side with a hole in other side , lucky doo but no national for him .

My wee hen home 6,30 same fate some tail missing and a puncture wound ,

Guest stb-

Maidstone cock home missing his entire back wing on one side with a hole in other side , lucky doo but no national for him .

My wee hen home 6,30 same fate some tail missing and a puncture wound ,

had 2 yearlings sitting waiting to get in at 6.30 tonight both been hawked one will grow in and heal other dont think it will make it t b o its wings near ripped out from the top of the shoulder poor we sh** cant even get up on perch 1 foot from floor . Still 3 x 3 yr olds awol and 1 tearling from pebbles yest . cant belive the amount of birds home today and yesterday from yesterdays training ripped to bits

had 2 yearlings sitting waiting to get in at 6.30 tonight both been hawked one will grow in and heal other dont think it will make it t b o its wings near ripped out from the top of the shoulder poor we sh** cant even get up on perch 1 foot from floor . Still 3 x 3 yr olds awol and 1 tearling from pebbles yest . cant belive the amount of birds home today and yesterday from yesterdays training ripped to bits

the racing pigeon has the best recovery system in the bird world, bring a tear to your eye when you see what damage they can take and still manage home,