Derby Arona Internacional One Loft Race Tenerife

WulDon

Could you ever see the SNFC membership ever contemplating racing from Germany or Denmark with 150 + miles of water to cross ?? Naw niver in a million years so why subject youngsters to it.

i dont peter but why stop anyone else from doing it its there choice m8 and thats what its all about imo

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Brutal race programme every year but the same fanciers and more keep sending. They send for 2 reasons only, test their birds with a chance of winning some money.

The organisers cant be to blame, and i dont think they gain much with so many lost. The more they get from the final the more profitable it will be for them. expletive remove the last few years they didnt make much profit from the finishers :)

As it has been said racing all over the world is gettin harder with hawks ...expletive remove 30 mile could wipe your ybs out in this country.

so .*expletive removed* who is watchin and enjoy what you sign up for...jmo

Mick

Pay your money and take your chance,it's a gamble.Would like to have a go at one but don't have that type of bird,if you don't like don't take part or follow for that matter.

You say you dont have that type of bird.....what type of bird are you talking about..?

if we knew that and had them we would all be winning :emoticon-0136-giggle:

imo it takes a special bird with all the qualities every fanciers strives to produce

a bird thats not a follower thinks for itself breaks from the crowd and heads home

All we can do is keep them happy healthy and confident

the rest is up to them

if we knew that and had them we would all be winning :emoticon-0136-giggle:

imo it takes a special bird with all the qualities every fanciers strives to produce

a bird thats not a follower thinks for itself breaks from the crowd and heads home

All we can do is keep them happy healthy and confident

the rest is up to them

Are you saying off the 1900 birds missing since the start of this years race none of them had these qualities..?

Pay your money and take your chance,it's a gamble.Would like to have a go at one but don't have that type of bird,if you don't like don't take part or follow for that matter.

Loads of boll#cks fanciers should look after there welfare of the birds not throw them away.and you pay your money he birdsnhaving tovtake all the chances.

You say you dont have that type of bird.....what type of bird are you talking about..?

My train ov thought would be to have a proven family of sprint to middle distance birds that I don't have ,but that's just my opinion Johnsee

Loads of boll#cks fanciers should look after there welfare of the birds not throw them away.and you pay your money he birdsnhaving tovtake all the chances.

Post that again in a English please :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

Are you saying off the 1900 birds missing since the start of this years race none of them had these qualities..?

ITS ONLY MY OPINION AS I STATED I WONT BE DRAWN INTO YOUR PERSONAL ARGUEMENT

SO

YES APART FROM THE ONES THAT MADE THER BREAK BUT WERE TAKEN OUT BY BOP ECT HEADING FOR HOME

THERES A TRUE SAYING IN NATURE ONLY THE BEST/FITEST SURVIVE {SURELY EVEN YOU WOULD WANT YOUNGSTERS FROM THESE INDIVIDUALS}

SIMPLT BECAUSE IF WE ALL HAD THIS TYPE OF INDAVIDAUL BIRD WE WOULDNT HAVE ANY PROBLEMS :emoticon-0138-thinking:

I HAVE ALSO COMMENTED BEFORE ON PIGEON GUYS STICKING TOGETHER AND NOT ENCOURAGING THE ANTI SYSTEM

ITS STRANGE AS SOON AS A BAD TOSS/RACE HAPPENS THE SAME HAWKS COME OUT TO PREY ON THE THREAD

ONCE AGAIN IMO

THEY DO MORE DAMAGE THAN THE HAWKS IN THE SKY :emoticon-0138-thinking:

ITS ONLY MY OPINION AS I STATED I WONT BE DRAWN INTO YOUR PERSONAL ARGUEMENT

SO

YES APART FROM THE ONES THAT MADE THER BREAK BUT WERE TAKEN OUT BY BOP ECT HEADING FOR HOME

THERES A TRUE SAYING IN NATURE ONLY THE BEST/FITEST SURVIVE {SURELY EVEN YOU WOULD WANT YOUNGSTERS FROM THESE INDIVIDUALS}

SIMPLT BECAUSE IF WE ALL HAD THIS TYPE OF INDAVIDAUL BIRD WE WOULDNT HAVE ANY PROBLEMS :emoticon-0138-thinking:

I HAVE ALSO COMMENTED BEFORE ON PIGEON GUYS STICKING TOGETHER AND NOT ENCOURAGING THE ANTI SYSTEM

ITS STRANGE AS SOON AS A BAD TOSS/RACE HAPPENS THE SAME HAWKS COME OUT TO PREY ON THE THREAD

ONCE AGAIN IMO

THEY DO MORE DAMAGE THAN THE HAWKS IN THE SKY :emoticon-0138-thinking:

first of all I do not have a personal arguement,but I do have a personal view on this race,secondly I did not wait untill there was a bad toss before coming out as you will see if you read my post on page 3 post no.49.....in answer to your post stating even I would want youngsters from these individuals simply because if we all had this type of pigeons we would not have any problems....WRONG again. I am of the opinion that the problem with this race is the vast crossing of water with no way the birds get proper bearings from,they are liberated from an Island surrounded by the ocean the Atlantic Ocean,one of their greatest fears is striking out across that ocean,yes some will strike out indeed probably in small groups some going the right way some groups going the wrong way with many ending up in that very same ocean,ofcourse this is only my opinion,if this race was over land I am sure returns would be far better than in previous years and it looks like this year is going to be no different.....JBC/..

:emoticon-0127-lipssealed: MMMMMMMMMM YOU PROBABLY RIGHT

hahahahahahahahahaha no wonder the racing game in a state single minded one tracked never wrong know better

hahaha

move on make room for improvement

its not a personal view when your sharing it and pushing it

how can you state i am wrong again when it only your opinion

oh forgot single minded one tracked never wrong know better :emoticon-0138-thinking:

your depremental coments wont stop olr but will encourage others to jump on band wagon shouting down our sport in a whole

surely if you arent into this type of racing concentrate on what your are

:scotland:

imfact heres your post see you didnt keep your word

Sorry to WULDON for comments away from his thread,I do know that his results are awaited by many members of basics and all members are entitled to their opinion so on this thread I will not make any further comment as to whether this so called race is fair on the birds that are entered,I will however open a new thread and would like members to air their views whether they enter birds or not....many thanks....JBC/..

all in good fun

take care

good night

:emoticon-0127-lipssealed: MMMMMMMMMM YOU PROBABLY RIGHT

hahahahahahahahahaha no wonder the racing game in a state single minded one tracked never wrong know better

hahaha

move on make room for improvement

its not a personal view when your sharing it and pushing it

how can you state i am wrong again when it only your opinion

oh forgot single minded one tracked never wrong know better :emoticon-0138-thinking:

your depremental coments wont stop olr but will encourage others to jump on band wagon shouting down our sport in a whole

surely if you arent into this type of racing concentrate on what your are

:scotland:

imfact heres your post see you didnt keep your word

Sorry to WULDON for comments away from his thread,I do know that his results are awaited by many members of basics and all members are entitled to their opinion so on this thread I will not make any further comment as to whether this so called race is fair on the birds that are entered,I will however open a new thread and would like members to air their views whether they enter birds or not....many thanks....JBC/..

all in good fun

take care

good night

Lets see what your claiming now shall we,you say that I did not keep my word as to my earlier post once again your wrong, VMS said in his post that he did not feel he had the birds for competing in the Arona one loft race, I asked him a question as to the type of bird he felt was required.....see no comment just asking a question and before he could answer you jumped in with your comment as to what kind of bird it takes to compete claiming that they had to have certain qualities....I then asked you if you felt that none of the 1900 birds missing had these qualities your answer was YES....other that the ones that made their break and were taken out by the B.O.P.this I would find very hard to believe,you also state that even I would like youngsters bred from these birds ....NO I would not so again you are wrong.....you then go on about various views you have views, your entitled to have and post them if you wish but so is every other member of pigeon basics even if you dont agree with them,I wish you well in your quest to breed the type of birds that you feel need certain qualities..atb....JBC/..

p.s.next time I am visiting relations in Cardenden Ill treat you to a pint in the Bowhill Institute.....cheers