joint convoying

PIGEON POLITICS!!!!!!!   It is the killer of our sport no matter where you live but,most members are too blind to see it unless it affects their own performances.

never affected mine , there a again sometimes people hide and don,t come out to talk about they come crawling out of the woodwork when its to late o r some just go with the flo  ,(not i )

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

never affected mine , there a again sometimes people hide and don,t come out to talk about they come crawling out of the woodwork when its to late o r some just go with the flo  ,(not i )

Mine neither and it does annoy you.But nobody ever takes the cause of any problem to task cause then it may affect them and all those who say they agree with you retract back into their holes

there will be one national flying club in scotland in just a few years

the snfc or the snrpc will merge

why?

because people with grudge's in each camp will be over ruled by the majority of decent fanciers who just want to race there birds against everybody in scotland

and be no 1

money talks

so will all the sad  farts with grudge's take up politics

and leave the rest of us to have some good national race's together under one national

THE S.N.R.P.C. MEMBERSHIP FOR THIS YEAR IS STATUS QUO AND ALL OTHER S LIKE BIRDAGE IS THE SAME NO INCREASES FOR THE SEASON AND NOBODY TAKING OUT ANYTHING TO LINE THERE OWN POCKETS EITHER  WE DON,T HAVE ANY MR 10%s

I live in Yorkshire and if i knew/thought an indvidual member was lining their own pocket  or taking 10% i would personally make it business to remove them and most definatly wouldn't air my views on the net without hard evidence

why?

because people with grudge's in each camp will be over ruled by the majority of decent fanciers who just want to race there birds against everybody in scotland

and be no 1

money talks

and leave the rest of us to have some good national race's together under one national

unfortunately it will take a few years but eventually all the dinosaurs will become extinct and common sense will prevail

why?

and be no 1

money talks

YOU ARE DREAMING BART WAKE UP , WAKE UP WE DON,T HOLD ANY GRUDGES ITS THE OTHER WAY CAN,T THEY SEE SOMETHING THATS SUCCESSFUL, STAYING THE COURSE  ITHINK THE THE MAIN PEOPLE AT FAULT MAY I SAY IT IS THE S.H.U.THEY SHOULD HAVE INTERVENED BUT THEY DON,T HAVE ANY BULLOCKS WHEN YOU SEE WHATS HAPPENING INTHERE      DREAM ON BART I,LL SEND YOU AN ENTRY FORM FOR THE SNRPC THERES A LOT OF YOU JOINING YOU KNOW,CHIN CHIN

Harry,

The old saying,"theres mair o us than you comes to mind. Also you lot are mostly old dinosaurs, and I'll bet you all your money that the SNFC lasts longer than the new lot.

tell that to the weeman you no  what will happen, he will laugh it off just like i have andy stick with it mate you might be able to recoup something out of it now that mr 10% has gone

[quote than the new lot.

deleted the rest of the quote it was to embarassing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they don,t seem to see something good till its staring them in the face as i have said what other organisation, can give you what we have delivered to-day for £20 a loft  not per member   per loft !!!!    and no increases either in birdages

For those who are  not even members of the snfc  why dont you mind yir own business and get on with your own national.

Correct me if I'm wrong etc ???????. But I was under the impression here !!!!!! that this was an open site. Where any member as such, could  voice an opinion or challenge another persons ideas thoughts or views etc, One could say, if they  wished too. So from where I sit  ;) ;) ;) the above comments are not required & are, out of order.

Enjoy.

Guest Gareth Rankin

why?

and be no 1

money talks

Bart this should be put forward for the "Post of the Week" :) :)

cheers

Gareth

gareth the s.h.u. bungledthat up to start with we the members looking for an alternative to them was the rpra all the snfc had to do is change the rule 2 from shu to any other organisation and we would still be flying with the snfc there would be no snrpc we would have accepted that but we were denied tha oppurtunitywhen they closed the door there was no way we were going back to the shu after what they had done the fraud squad should have been cried in at that time

gareth the s.h.u. bungledthat up to start with we the members looking for an alternative to them was the rpra all the snfc had to do is change the rule 2 from shu to any other organisation and we would still be flying with the snfc there would be no snrpc we would have accepted that but we were denied tha oppurtunitywhen they closed the door there was no way we were going back to the shu after what they had done the fraud squad should have been cried in at that time

Aye the fraud squad for you Harry, claiming invalidity, you moved like a vanreet sprinter that day wi the sticks above yer heid....People in glass houses!!!!!!!!