KIRKY CLUB?

Guest Gareth Rankin
bhoy oh bhoy lots of dirty washing being aired by the kirky club. but something that "I" dont understand is why did the club remain without a fed for 3 years...............were glasgow not good enough then............................and why did lanarkshire refuse entry and then transport facilities, maybe gareth can ask all the lanarkshire members to post up their reasons for refusing .................surely lanarkshire would relish having the prestiege of a multi winning section winner in  their ranks ......... or maybe they were "feert" of the competition.

any truth in the rumour that midland have called a meeting and kirky are not invited................................... :o

They were not allowed entry because around 60% of the members did not want the good competition that Kirkintilloch area would have brought to the Lanarkshire federation and also changing the fed boundary to incoporate half the club which was not within the Lanarkshire boundary.

cheers

Gareth

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gareth Rankin
gareth i repeat what were you meaning refering to jail or chapel your post number 25?

Just added to the a light hearted moment to what Red yoyo stated in the previous post. ;) ;) ;)

Sorry if you took offence to the Chapel part Johno should have read Chapel/Church. ;) ;)

Having spoken to pigeon people who were members at Kirky at the time. 1Fed Secy (Mr MacGoogan)phoned all club secys early on Friday of 4th old pigeon race to postpone mark night till Saturday due to rain. 2 Kirky men not told this and birds collected at club as usual. 3 Once birds crated up members told that Glasgow not going for 24 hours but birds could go with Lanark instead. 4 Glasgow advised a few days later that Kirky not sending with them again but going with Lanark.

Why? To race in a different part of SNF Club. That is the way it is put to me.

Having spoken to pigeon people who were members at Kirky at the time. 1Fed Secy (Mr MacGoogan)phoned all club secys early on Friday of 4th old pigeon race to postpone mark night till Saturday due to rain. 2 Kirky men not told this and birds collected at club as usual. 3 Once birds crated up members told that Glasgow not going for 24 hours but birds could go with Lanark instead. 4 Glasgow advised a few days later that Kirky not sending with them again but going with Lanark.

Why? To race in a different part of SNF Club. That is the way it is put to me.

More or less the same as I was told Southpaw.

Guest bigda

Mr Ross you stay in Kirky, just what are you talking about when you are up in Scotland? Are you trying to stir things up here?

a red neck eh

i feel a very big yawn coming on, this thread was started because kirkintilloch club failed with an application to fly their youngsters with glasgow fed flying the east coast route due to terrible losses from the traditional route,the members of the club felt this was the only way to try to replenish their depleted racing teams.alas we did not gain membership but still feel we must try and race our youngsters from the east side,so maybe we can cut out the cheap shots at the kirky club and get on with the racing,which the kirky club does well,congratulations to members of the club who have done well in the snfc & midland fed open eastbourne,90% returns at 400mls not too bad,also well done jim wilkinson airdrie a cracker prob 1st sec snfc & 1st open midland fed, good luck too all fanciers in the weekends gold cup race.  :) :) :) :) :)

Yep, and regards Mr Ross just who are you refering to?

yes cause he aint the yoyo , and he aint  jonathan ross , could he be the one who makes the frozen fish suppers aha naw there a pop group , guys give it a rest go and have a meeting and sort it out not on here , very prosporous fed now glasgow now theres a thing

i feel a very big yawn coming on, this thread was started because kirkintilloch club failed with an application to fly their youngsters with glasgow fed flying the east coast route due to terrible losses from the traditional route,the members of the club felt this was the only way to try to replenish their depleted racing teams.alas we did not gain membership but still feel we must try and race our youngsters from the east side,so maybe we can cut out the cheap shots at the kirky club and get on with the racing,which the kirky club does well,congratulations to members of the club who have done well in the snfc & midland fed open eastbourne,90% returns at 400mls not too bad,also well done jim wilkinson airdrie a cracker prob 1st sec snfc & 1st open midland fed, good luck too all fanciers in the weekends gold cup race.  :) :) :) :) :)

At last, a bit of sense.

Agree entirely with redandyellow on this one Kirky club have made their bed and now they just have to get on with it, but I am sure forum members will not have missed the fact that DelRedCheqBoy felt best not to answer pertinent points put to him on this thread.

Agree entirely with redandyellow on this one Kirky club have made their bed and now they just have to get on with it, but I am sure forum members will not have missed the fact that DelRedCheqBoy felt best not to answer pertinent points put to him on this thread.

you are a definate CRANK, thats what the forum members will observe. No one will ever question my integrity, and whats this red ch P***.I will not post on this thread again as you have obviously an axe to grind with the Kirky club. Derek Hay, ( sorry didnt catch your name )