KIRKY CLUB?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The whole crux of the matter lies in the decision of the Glasgow Fed members they took a democratic decision to reject the application of Kirkintilloch pigeon club - Can we please move on

Exactly and I am sure they know the real facts behind their decision better than you or "me", enough said!!

you are a definate CRANK, thats what the forum members will observe. No one will ever question my integrity, and whats this red ch P***.I will not post on this thread again as you have obviously an axe to grind with the Kirky club. Derek Hay, ( sorry didnt catch your name )

Integrity?

One thing has not changed in all the years. You dont see it till it is on the chin.

southpaw did you join the forum just to have a go at the kirkintilloch club and its members?,the krpc members will continue to do their talking by competing at the highest levels. ;) ;) ;) quote a wee bit criptic please explain.

some things never change u go away for a while and come back to find another club getting it large  the only thing that aint changed is the glasgow fed in the thick of it again am sure kirky members can leave and join another club if they wish in the glw fed and leave behind them who dont want to join glw fed to continuee ;but aint we heard that story before am glad am going fishing now

• 4 weeks later...