snfc top table

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't have to join the RPRA to compete with the SNRPC. You need to join the RPRA if you wish to compete in Section M of the NFC.

I hope this clarifies any misunderstanding

novice its clear that some will never  listen to the truth snrpc you only have to be a member of any reconised union but some will continue to spout rubbish is that to keep the good fanciers  from re-joining maybe they are the ones that dont want it to happen and allways blame us and to get back on the subject delboy i dont think jim o,hara would consider your jnr vice job he was the pres for many years and i for one would say one of the best and most sucsesfull still you would have to ask jim

novice its clear that some will never  listen to the truth snrpc you only have to be a member of any reconised union but some will continue to spout rubbish is that to keep the good fanciers  from re-joining maybe they are the ones that dont want it to happen and allways blame us and to get back on the subject delboy i dont think jim o,hara would consider your jnr vice job he was the pres for many years and i for one would say one of the best and most sucsesfull still you would have to ask jim

wot do u race in snfc/snrpc?

now this is fact U HAVE TO HAVE A RPRA LOFT NUMBER TO RACE IN THE SNRPC no rubbish with this statement

re joining wot

wot do u race in snfc/snrpc?

now this is fact U HAVE TO HAVE A RPRA LOFT NUMBER TO RACE IN THE SNRPC no rubbish with this statement

re joining wot

no you dont just a loft no either rpra or shu thats what reconigsed union thats fact we have lots of members that are only shu fact not fiction and all that without shouting

Guest stevie-b

there are some of britans best long distance fanciers in both nationals why not keep both but set a race programme between them then liberate together and we would see a true reflection on long distance racing in scotland but not forgetting j proctor last year time in in fife before fanciers in the midlands top drawer long distance flying

maybe have a read of WELSH NATIONAL FLYING CLUB current thread,they have had more than one national for a few years now. :)

your rite alec but in my oppinion it has to include the whole country

no you dont just a loft no either rpra or shu thats what reconigsed union thats fact we have lots of members that are only shu fact not fiction and all that without shouting

got told of a certain person u need rpra loft number a shu person would need a n/a number true or not

alec to get back to the subject if one or all the present com/officals decide to stay then surly it will go to the vote but one thing that i can assure is there will not be big ques for thease jobs and i wonder if any of the ones mentioned will even consider the posts however i wish yous all the best as the snfc deserves a good set of officals

alec to get back to the subject if one or all the present com/officals decide to stay then surly it will go to the vote but one thing that i can assure is there will not be big ques for thease jobs and i wonder if any of the ones mentioned will even consider the posts however i wish yous all the best as the snfc deserves a good set of officals

yes you are correct, no one will jump through fiery hoops for these jobs,we currently have a policeman,teacher and doctor at the top table,surely some of these men must be credited as having the experience and interest of the snfc at heart,the snfc requires stability now more than ever.!!!

i think stability is what we all need just now alec but changing the full or most of the posts just now is not the best idea i know that some are unhappy with the way some things have been delt with and maybe they have just cause but their are lots of good hard workers on your officals they could end up chucking it in after all the talk and just race there doo,s and give up the huge wages they get for all the stick

if you don't join the rpra but join the snrpc as a shu member who would hear your appeal if you disputed a snrpc result

a strong leader of the snfc is needed

we have a seperate appeal commitee frank but we have never had anyone going that far all happy chappies frank just racing there doo,s

if snfc and snrpc wont join back up i think it will have to be a combine

the poeple who left snfc to start snrpc only set back racing in scotland

i put on an post saying the snrpc was a micky mouse national and not a

soul stood up for it so just shows wot the members think of it  ;D ;D ;D ;D 8)

if snfc and snrpc wont join back up i think it will have to be a combine

the poeple who left snfc to start snrpc only set back racing in scotland

i put on an post saying the snrpc was a micky mouse national and not a

soul stood up for it so just shows wot the members think of it  ;D ;D ;D ;D 8)

??) ;D ;D ;D