Times And Returns

Delboy

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nothing to do with poitions tommy health is one thing bop is another and the fed rife with ybs m8 believe me i know hawks every where tommy you have been lucky so far just read the posts on here from some of the guys racing from the east its no better we are getting hammered both sides yer turn will come ask the coalburn guys what kind of race they had if the racing was better down the east id back ye up but thats not case maybe we should try what big da says and go to ireland lol

birds fae the east had tae work into the wind again today which was tough going watty not like the blow hame fae the west where in sum clubs the positions where not filled in seconds but over 11 minutes :animatedpigeons: heared you club was mare than that fae a blaw hame :animatedpigeons:

birds fae the east had tae work into the wind again today which was tough going watty not like the blow hame fae the west where in sum clubs the positions where not filled in seconds but over 11 minutes :animatedpigeons: heared you club was mare than that fae a blaw hame :animatedpigeons:

where do you get blaw hames with a west wind racing into the west tommy thats a new yin anyway im glad your happy take ityer joining the south next year then lol

well if you dont vote for the east proposal at the race meeting yer a bigger mug than i thought watty lol :animatedpigeons:

if i was as convinced as you seem to be id be joining the south tommy i just dont forget all the hammerings from wakefield newark leicester bubwith and getting six and eight birds per race ripped tae bits theres no easy route now the bops go where the doos are simple as that ill go where the fed goes tam atb

if i was as convinced as you seem to be id be joining the south tommy i just dont forget all the hammerings from wakefield newark leicester bubwith and getting six and eight birds per race ripped tae bits theres no easy route now the bops go where the doos are simple as that ill go where the fed goes tam atb

these race points mite not be on the proposal watty hopefully we can have friday libs after a hundred miles tae stop any clashing which i think is a major problem on the east coast :animatedpigeons:

whats happened tae ye rab

nothing happend to me

del been struggling as ive no had a car for last year and relying on the girls for loan of theres but they have all moved out bar one so not so easy now. Got a motor in may spent 1k on it lasted week then turbo blew all the oil pished oot and engines gubbeb now told to scrap it . was supposed to get a lift to club on friday but somthing cropped up and my daughter couldnt come so nae doos away only been to one race out of 5 so waste of time nae use way nae transport m8

nothing happend to me

del been struggling as ive no had a car for last year and relying on the girls for loan of theres but they have all moved out bar one so not so easy now. Got a motor in may spent 1k on it lasted week then turbo blew all the oil pished oot and engines gubbeb now told to scrap it . was supposed to get a lift to club on friday but somthing cropped up and my daughter couldnt come so nae doos away only been to one race out of 5 so waste of time nae use way nae transport m8

Pity one of yer club mates couldny ve helped ye oot Rab.

no where safe now tam i just dont agree that east is better but what i have noticed is when we get a bad one from the west or centre route you still get birds homing days later when we get a bad one from the east past 160 miles if you dont get them next morning you never get them the added clashing problem along with bob has made the east route just as bad if not worse imo the falcons have the birds pinned against the coast line on the east so they can only go north south or out to sea never to be seen again i dont know what the ans is tam newark and leicester are a night mare the last few years if guys tell the truth but ill race where our agm choose it dont bother me m8 just dont like getting it shoved down our throats that the west route is the problem its not bops the problem east and west they go where we go or they starve simple as that and untill we all get together all over the country and do something about it this is the way pigeon racing is going to be like it or lump it